Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. If shades doesn't have it I will
  2. they have an on/off switch id presume Yeah, I just can't decided if I like them or not. I kinda do, something just keeps shouting NO! inside my head
  3. I can't decide on the neons... worryingly!
  4. Ha! There it is! The dude on the right walks over and goes "Nice rims" when they first meet him, was always hoping it was massive sarcasm
  5. Agree 10,000 times! Leave the amazing Z alone!
  6. I remember there was a Yellow 350z in CSI a few years ago, they were at a drag strip and it was "Riced out", everything had been done except for wheels which were the standard touring ones.
  7. You announce you're moving back to Scotland, the day after BBK announces he's trying to move to Scotland with his Mrs.... Are you Mrs BBK? for "The greater good" you've made the right choice. Hope it works out well
  8. mega stretch I think What you're looking at is the tyre wall
  9. Love this pic! Car looks amazing dude, love it
  10. Happy birthday dude! Must go for a drink again soon, get grundy out too
  11. Driftworks sell them for a pound each, they give you a free maoam chewee bar too
  12. If you wear them all day every day, normal jeans feel breezy!
  13. Maybe it's because I grew up playing the trackmania games and the cars look like this:
  14. quite a common issue unfortunately, for a price on a mishimoto fan kit
  15. Clutch slave cylinder, I have the same issue. Just noticed that Euro car parts have sold out of the new parts though! Serious issue as I was about to order one I've had to chuck my foot under the clutch to pull it back up before
  16. I just seem to say all the wrong things! BBK was single and lonely, got a Z and then found the girl of his dreams, hopefully Grundy will too! Maybe it's the mis-matching wheels, they think if he can't even match those, he won't match socks...
  17. Oh, fair enough then. Doesn't feel that long ago he was posting about being lonely and single my "bad"
  18. Not enough funds to do that. Saving for a house with the missus. plan is to move to Edinburgh. Moving to Scotland just in time for independance Not judging, but haven't you only been together about 4 months?
  19. The previous owner was an idiot
  20. I like, now that the le mans cars use 18's they had to follow suit. Michelin said they'd be on board being tyre supplier, so long as they were 18's.
  21. He must have had an argument with WhackyWill
  22. Dogs were too but their **** is legislated for? Get some dog crap and put it in your left eye, then put some horse crap in your right eye. Then tell me which eye you lose sight from.
  23. Lets open a new can of worms. It's not road tax, it's "vehicle excise duty" road tax finished in the 1930's.
×
×
  • Create New...