Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Doh, triple post!
  2. Doh! Triple post!
  3. Put your parents as named drivers, it should bring it down. Putting you as a named driver if you are the main driver of the car is illegal and they'll do you for insurance fraud if you get caught.
  4. Yep, no no claims is where they'll get you with something like a 350z Edit: try 10 month policies, they get you a no claims quicker.
  5. Try elephant and admiral. At 20 mine was 1.8k
  6. much like!
  7. Try an insurance company. Or an insurance broker. Or an insurance salesman. Or an insurance comparison site. Or an insurance comparison robot.
  8. talk to the bloke who thinks hes funny
  9. Why does everyone get so uppity with the whole stance thing?!
  10. Just an FYI dude, that mark on the wheel, might come out with a touch of boot polish GLWTS
  11. The star on the map is where you arrive in the car park for those who aren't familiar with it. The circle is roughly where we will be #MSPaintPro
  12. I use 5-W40 and I've not had any side affects, you just have to wait longer for the oil to get to temp as it's much thicker.
  13. Darren McNamara posted this at the weekend, apparently it's the arch gap on Conrad Grunewalds car
  14. And primer (read: gunmetal!) cars should have too
  15. Once the decals are on it will look good
  16. Laying frame! Shamelessly stolen from the guru's at Stanceworks
  17. Yours is more impressive than mine
  18. You're hove area aren't you? Just over an hour each way I think
  19. You don't have to come! *Would be good though! I might buy either of you two a cheeky Macca's milkshake!*
  20. AliveBoy

    Mod King

    And Stickers, don't forget the stickers!
  21. Vaughn new ride for next year? I wish, they all run tractor height out there now :dry: :dry:
  22. Yo man-dawg-bruvva-boss-homie, I bought one of the best handling cars available and then did THIS!
  23. Like that now!
  24. Tuesday, as then we'll get a few people turning up, and I can see the fabled R33 then Sorry for the changes
  25. Rear camber should be as low as possible, it will make the rear end more stable with less camber. More tread on the floor, more grip . With the fronts, go to town, lots of camber means better handling through corners as you gain more of a contact patch as the wheels turn. Edit: with the fronts, obviously within certain parameters
×
×
  • Create New...