Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Ahhhhhh I see anyone have any links to this
  2. ^Good news mate
  3. I've seen on the American 370z Facebook page somone has boost gauges afr etc on there screen Anyone know how this is possible
  4. Is that an engine out job then Mark?
  5. No worries mate anytime I got the same help and advice when I joined this forum It's your new freind for everything z
  6. Ahh bumer I'm on a course Saturday Yep that's the guys mitz and Andy did my cobra aswell they will tell you straight if it's a good one budy you can trust them. Sorry I Couldn't be a help in the end I hope it's a good one for you if it's in the area they may well know the car
  7. Just saw that Yeah no worries When you looking
  8. Get him to meet you at cougar store and get mitz and Andy to check it out they know them inside out and you can trust them good lads do all my services etc there on Queens rd
  9. I'm sure Mark said it was the pistons that are the week link in the 370z but was confident there good for about 430 all day long don't quote me tho I'm sure he'll be along soon to put me right
  10. I'm sure a member would take you around in there's so you know how a good one should be/drive But like the guys say follow your gut if your not happy walk away plenty for sale If your anywhere near me I'll have a look with you
  11. Lol your popular
  12. Thanks mate tried to send my details over but couldn't PM you
  13. Ok after reading back threw looks like I could do with it Can I go on the waiting list please
  14. I've 2010 is this any use to me?
  15. Mine has front and rear parking sensors drive me mental when going in the garage Anyone know if you can turn the rears off I have a switch for the front
  16. I like your idea of buy a gtr better Mark I better get saving
  17. That kit is foul
  18. I doubt the gtr is barge like:)
  19. That looks sweet
  20. Ipp?
  21. http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/Nissan-GTR/nissan_gtr_engine Stage 5 I may have read wrong on reflection I think it's just rods bearings I was think supercharging the 370z with a bit more security on the engine side
  22. What should it cost to forge the 370z engine? I saw Lichfield build the gtr to about 750 bhp for about 3500+vat Would this be similar For the 370z?
  23. The wolf of wall street bird ahhhhhhhhh
×
×
  • Create New...