Would this make my cobra a lot louder? Obviously I know things are going to get a bit roudy lol
My concern is the cats burning out and the engine running lean
hi guys as some of may have noticed im going with the stillen kit for my 370
i realy dont want aftermarket gauges but think id be daft not to keep an eye on things! so if ive got to have them im looking for somthing that will fit nice on the dash and blend in colour wise
any sugestions?
I was going to put this in my gearbox but was advised not to add good oil should contain all the necessary lube
However reading your comments seems good
welcome
you guys should come join the first sunday month drives from kenelworth
Where is this bro?
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84962-first-sunday-of-the-month-drives/
there you go mate once it warms up well be back at it
I'd love to, but I'll have a fair way to travel (according to Google):
4,273 mi
Distance from Shelsley Walsh to Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I'll have to wait for dom to get back then