Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. dom it all looks awsome that ark and you will love the arb mine is a lot better now how do you find the ark is it ok at cruise speed
  2. is that your pictures with the brakes jon
  3. Got one myself. Hadn't appreciated quite how big it is compared to the standard item! Mahoooooosive! fair play mine goes in the morning exciting times i shall try and get some photos of gtr heaven
  4. You can't be looking at that much less for a base surly get the gt and all the kit that goes with it I made that mistake with my ctr and always regretted it
  5. I've seen that doggie looking dude before
  6. look so nice in white
  7. i think i could let the z go for this just about stunning
  8. my missus feels the same about this forum
  9. I'm not looking
  10. Am I talking rubbish about the brakes them? Apologies if I am
  11. hey ive got a 2010 gt apart from bigger wheels and the other obvious things better sound system seats etc the one thing i know of is the brakes im sure the base model has smaller brakes
  12. Adrian what do these compare to v3 ?
  13. So you take the black seats and give 700 proper generous adrian
  14. digging round in my pockets as we speak. .........nope just fluff coming up lol Nice job tho adrian they look awesome
  15. Replicate a ings +1 and I'm in
  16. he filed it up but made me sware on the bible not too go out posing in it lol I told him if I want to go posing I'd take the 370 it looks better
  17. Done a few more miles in it today it doesn't feel it's size at all Bad points the obvious is ugly can't seem to get low enough in seats there also small for my 17 stone butt lol Also not a fan of it going from battery to engine annoying Good thing is full of toys can ride smooth and willowy or with a push of a button becomes tight and sharp and makes you smile and say a little yes to yourself on your way out of a corner
  18. Wouldn't buy it my self I'd have the other ugly but technically brilliant car the gtr for that money
  19. at first i thought it felt its size bit big and bouncy but smoooooth then i found the sport plus button that made it a bit better only had about a 20min drive in it today will do some more miles tomorrow then give it back thursday what i can say is when i put in to an island down the road here then powerd out up a nice stretch of mile long road wow i just pointed it in the right direction and it felt so sharp where the z feels a little numb in comparison! and this is a lot bigger than the z i cant imagine what a 911 is like i think it would spoil me for ever! saying that i dont think ill ever afford one so this is a rare treat
  20. it was thats why he needed the van lol this thing i agree is fairly ugly but makes the z feel like a shed which isnt a good thing
  21. Ok not really lol So my gaffa came to site today and said he needed my van for a couple of days Then said don't worry take my car WTF
  22. oil catch can Yeah of course lol (Decat) )
×
×
  • Create New...