Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. good work adrian you can always count on you
  2. i think doms on this forum are you on it adrian? could you ask this dude what hes done i cant seem to get on the bloody thing
  3. So looks like he's had these made I've lost the blody thred now
  4. Check this this guy says his goes on without any chopping
  5. http://www.the370z.com/members/mikey1600-albums-my-370z-upgrades.html
  6. I have hks filters going in next week cheep went in about 8 months ago
  7. Nothing I Love my z any more money spent from here on in has to be on a new house! If I repeat that enough I might start to belevie it
  8. Ok so its been a week and I'm Missing the z
  9. Yeah can't wait mate especially with all this nice weather were having
  10. Thanks again for that Josh top man
  11. Oh my, who pressed the panic button again, do you really need to relocate the horns? Is it safe? It will fit nicely Josh, have you painted it black yet? Got the fittings today from my local shop for John's kit, have you managed to source the plates to block the turbo returns? Lol the mods need to install a bat phone Anyway you lot stop cloging my highly professional build thred with your scaremongering lol
  12. Nothing has been said so is either going really well or they haven't put it on yet
  13. That's going to be one bad ass scooter
  14. Ok so threw my lack of ability to demolish buildings at the same time as talking to my tuners I failed to pick up on the point that he's putting 770 cc gtr injectors in so looks like the car will be done before adrian had chance to get me the connectors for my I d 725cc Massive Thanks to adrian for the effort put in to get these swiftly anyway So they'll be up for sale in a separate thred
  15. Yeah I'm on the standard pully super safe for me
  16. What was he pushing dom
  17. spending most evenings doing just that the missus hates it
  18. so based on that what would 530 injectors be good for
  19. ill wait and see what you come up with and ill have a read up im not calling adrian spoke to him earlier and he told me off
  20. Is this more of a problem with the auto because of the extra coolers there
  21. I don't know about sell refund should be the word I was under the impression this should all fit Hmmmmmm
  22. take a look at the video on u tube awesome explains it all there
  23. No news is good news that's the theory lol
  24. Why? Have you the same from Lichfield? Not yet but I'm sure I will lol What's jez saying
×
×
  • Create New...