Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Exige I bet that's like a racing fly
  2. Are they re scheduling rather than out right cancellation Also have tickets
  3. Dose this mean the direct line is shut
  4. Invidia gets my vote I also had a cobra from mitz which was a dream until I went fi both great systems
  5. Exactly! Go and give it a wash then Adrian
  6. Yes tickets for Wembley I'm off round europe in z next day so hey ho Hope is still on tho I'd imagine he won't won't to do it if he can't give it his all Seem them 3 times so good
  7. I love the smell of no cats reminds me of been out blasting around with mates
  8. We're doing it bit lol
  9. I don't think I can now it's moved I'll ask satarday is going back for some more tuning
  10. How high dose your intake get dom mine was at a solid 50 today 60 when pushed hard
  11. I agree I think a bigger cooler is the way However the car messuring temps before the blower can't be good The closed loop thingy can only be a good thing All steps in the right direction
  12. Is that for sale josh
  13. He told me the other day he found a set in a fortune cookie he's trying to shift them
  14. Lol What's the size of it might purchase it of you and daisy chain it for my European trip lol
  15. Yeah true I want I bigger cooler of some sort just because the car pulls power on me when it's dog hot
  16. Or get an ecutec tune that can put all the safety parameters in there Josh don't think you need to worry with the frozenboost But Ian said he was getting det hence the safety map Wide open throttle with high temps and open loop is bad that's how it was put to me Don't for a minute think I'm preaching my install wasn't trouble free but I think they went to town on mapping and safety of the engine
  17. Dom what is the fan your running on your stillen rad?
  18. Lol get ap josh good solid British stuff Like land rover; )
  19. Also had turbulence mine switches to speed density to cure this is smooth as a baby Charge temps on the other hand dam I've just been out and I'm hitting ians safe map easily which is set around 60ish degree's
  20. You spanner I would have had that catch can
  21. Can't wait to see the frozenboost go in can't see it without flipping the bar at least tho
  22. Suprised these still around
×
×
  • Create New...