Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. So many choices I've personally had a cobra that was great while na Switched to invidia Gemini now similar price much better quality I think But there is loads all depends what your after
  2. I'll definitely be along in some capacity nikki to show my support just can't commit to anything solid yet
  3. No worries pound for pounds one of the best value for money coupes around I think You'll see it a lot on here first job a nice exhaust there so quiet standard Enjoy mate
  4. I'm almost positive that your safe I think they replaced the the timing chain gasket with steal on 2011 Mine is 2010 and supercharged and all OK I wouldn't worry too much
  5. Yes very true as well Adrian
  6. Sounds like your doing alright buddy keep it up Didn't Know you had another niper on the way well done good luck
  7. That's what I think every grand you drop on the 350/70 is a grand closer to a better car
  8. Ha ha Yeah mine are about like that
  9. Keep the 350z for at least 2 more years, it's a very nice machine, it would be a shame to sell it now when you're nearly done. I wouldn't do such thing... wait!... Another couple of years he'll of sold you all he can lol
  10. Yeah that's it You know like you did.............................nt lol
  11. Trust me on this one Going to pick the exhaust tomorrow, that should be it in terms of performance mods Best to star putting cash together then! Na I buying a standard one
  12. Neah, I love the genuine parts and I can get them at very good prices directly from Nismo JP Still need to do some more carbon bits inside and change the steering wheel and I'm done on the interior too. Nearly finished For sale thred coming soon then lol
  13. I saw that tts one when I went up with my pal To look at his s2000
  14. Yeah that won't help
  15. How much corrosion warranty is there on Nissan then
  16. Can't say fairer than that
  17. Seems to be popular with the yanks You'll want a nice cheep frs
  18. Boosting zeds is defo a waste of time lol
  19. Or they were just putting all there efforts into the r35 and just whatever on the 370
  20. 25 catching you slowly I'm doing another oil and filter change next on couple of weeks I've done another 4000 What did your filters look like I've noticed mine look fairly dirty
  21. Just been having a read of this again So many mods catalogued brilliantly well done mate
  22. You just saved me a couple of grand thanks
  23. Heading up there in a few weeks with friends Nice shots
  24. But you're sooooooo short, it'll be alright! Coming from you lmao
×
×
  • Create New...