Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Bugger! Would have loved these! Great price
  2. A lot of effort to split but would probably make you more money (and yes I do have my eye on something).
  3. Official Japfest photo; looks mint!! http://www.japfest.co.uk/gallery-2015-0
  4. I had my Zed sat on four axel stands last year during the horrific winds I must admit the two weeks seemed like two years, but it was fine. Save some money and purchase axel stands; you will get your use out of them.
  5. Bricks
  6. +1 managed to source mine for circa £450-500 and thought that was a bargain. 300 all in is unheard of!
  7. Such therapeutic footage
  8. Now this one has to be a goer! Passed a sweet stealth 350, all black and dropped low maybe on grids. Looked the nuts! Unfortunately we were driving the Smart Car; otherwise I would have flashed. Surely the owner is a member on here! Would be good to meet up if local Edit; should probably add a time!! 19:30 Saturday heading east.
  9. As much as it pains me to say it Floyd deserved the win. He isn't a hard hitter or a slugger but is a fantastic boxer; the whole point of boxing is to hit without being hit. Floyd has perfected this over the years and carried out a boxing masterclass against many of the finest in the sport. I think Amir would have a better chance against Floyd than he would Manny. As he is also light on his feet and quick. He can have a glass chin although I don't think Floyd could expose this weakness. Manny on the other hand hits hard and would floor Amir IMO. I'd be surprised if Mayweather vs Khan materialised.
  10. Ceejay29

    Throttle Body

    I didn't do this
  11. Flicking through to see who considers themselves a 'hare'
  12. Jesus!! That isn't pretty.
  13. Have you seen the latest copy of Banzai?
  14. It's even older than the old money. The format you mention (which preceeded the format we have now) is A123 ABC Mine is the format before that! (Circa the 70's). The 'actual' plate is DOL 314N. But my '3' appears to have slipped a bit to the left Ah, all makes sense now and the three looks so much better on the left, almost as if it should always have been there
  15. Nice plate; could't get any closer to your name! Strange arrangement of letters/numbers. Typically I thought a 7 digit registration would comprise of two letters, two numbers and then three letters. Or in old money; one letter three digits and three letters. Yours is neither?
  16. Followed by what I would deem a rare HR Friday morning at 08:00 along the London Road and through Bathwick. Orange in colour, certainly not sunset. Perfect colour for this time of the year; really stood out Pretty sure we both passes a Blade DE heading out of Bath, followed by a Kuro....felt like a mini meet
  17. Quick reminder for those who enjoyed the last series that a new one returns tonight at 20:00 on C4.
  18. If only Kermit were drinking Blue Raspberryade
  19. Doddle
  20. +1 black wheels and a slight drop would complete it for me. Green and blue really dont work. Clearly a lot of time and money going into this project; it is a good read.
×
×
  • Create New...