Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. WhackyWill

    need advice

    Have a look and listen here : :thumbs: http://370zexhaust.com/
  2. WhackyWill

    need advice

    Welcome to the Land of Zed.. Use the search facility lots of info on here about exhausts.
  3. Happy Birthday All, Have a good one.
  4. Clark Motorsport do a complete P3 Service kit including all your fluids. PM
  5. Good Luck Matt, that's the positive attitude you need. :thumbs:
  6. What do you call a dog with no hind legs and steel balls? Sparky...
  7. A blonde walks into a doctor's office and says, "Doc, I'm terribly I'll !" The doctor looks at her and asks, "Flu?" "No, I drove here."
  8. My son came back from Uni last year, started work in a reasonable job has now lived at home for a year and is moving to a house with 3 of his mates not far from here end of Sept costing him £600 + a month. Far cheaper to live at home, but he spent 4 years at Uni so he's used to living on his own, anyway I have plans for his room...Cinema Room..
  9. Have a look in here. Not sure if it will help, but worth a look.
  10. Happy Birthday, Have a good one..
  11. ^^ This, ...or elderly or bad eye sight or pi**ed/on drugs. Take your pick. No not at all, I managed to get alongside them at a set of lights and they were a couple I would say in their 30s, he was driving..but I reckon they replace the brake pads every 1k if not before, its just so annoying as you also have to brake, I just left a bigger gap and lifted, but its still annoying to be on off on off the brakes all the time.. :surrender:
  12. Followed a car tonight for several miles at between 18 to 22 MPH. Every time we came upon a parked car it braked, every time we got to a tiny hill down or a pothole it braked, every time a car came in the opposite direction it braked, it looked like the most nervous car I have ever seen...WHY..!!! :scare:
  13. I moved out when I was 17 and lived in London on my own, great times, and still are . Stand on your own two feet Matt and move out.
  14. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  15. Great job. Love it.. :thumbs:
  16. Is this anything like Scottish Independence..?? :scare:
  17. Glad it all worked out OK.
  18. Go to Halfrauds and get some Wynns injector and fuel system clean and bung the lot into a full tank. I do it every few months as I'm in town traffic and it helps to keep it clean.
  19. If you were running with low fuel, could be a bit of dirt dragged up from the bottom of the fuel tank.
  20. Great project, look forward to the finished pics.. :thumbs:
  21. Stick a link up for it Jmanji..
  22. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  23. Lovely looking Zed , great colour. :thumbs:
  24. Very good Will https://www.google.c...AB_1bey0w-L2Eos Only trouble is this thread is not in the jokes section Done...
  25. A Strange Coincidence0 An elderly couple was driving cross-country, and the woman was driving. She gets pulled over by the highway patrol. The officer says, “Ma’am, did you know you were speeding?†The woman turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?†The old man yells, “HE SAYS YOU WERE SPEEDING.†The patrolman says, “May I see your license?†The woman turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?†The old man yells, “HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENSE.†The woman gives him her license. The patrolman says, “I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once, had the worst sex with a woman I have ever had.†The woman turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?†“HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU,†the old man yells.
×
×
  • Create New...