Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Where.... :scare:
  2. Don't know if anybody else has this problem. As the seat belt lock is at low level by the seat, I have often caught my tee shirt in it and a few times it jammed in it. So found the answer a Seat Belt Expander. Works perfectly and just clips in as per a normal clip. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321115468368?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. WhackyWill

    Hand Brake

    I never park mine without putting it in gear.
  4. You sometimes in a long race get the Incident Car, Medical Car, Pace Car or Clark of The Course etc: on the circuit.
  5. Heres how that D**ck Head got onto the circuit at Brands.
  6. Happy birthday Boys, Have a good one.
  7. That can only be good news for us 350z owners.
  8. Some days are better than others. There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a great huge, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig. "Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears. "Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying." "This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man and then my dog bit me." "So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?"
  9. Top Man Kyle, Well done.
  10. Come on WhackyWill is ok in small doses Thanks SMD, its your fault I'm on the Forum..you recommended Builders 49s Zed to me. Then you found out we support Arsenal and that was the end.. :lol:
  11. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  12. Very sorry to hear this Jentuy, too many Zeds getting damaged recently. If they do write it off, buy back the salvage for a realistic price, get the parts from Zmanalex and get your local body shop to repair it, and you will be quids in and still have your car.
  13. Take out the boot weight as well, takes 10 mins. there is a thread on here on how to do it.
  14. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  15. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  16. Totally...
  17. DE.
  18. On Sky News Now. Chief Exec Paul Pugh of the Passport Office is now been "grilled" by the Select Committee of MPs..
  19. I just parked mine outside my house and there were 4 Jehovah's Witnesses around it don't know if they were admiring it or casting a spell on it, as they never wrung the door bell. Wonder what they were saying..
  20. To be fair to him, if I order a passport, I wouldn't expect it to take any longer than 6 weeks.... I'd say someones cocked up somewhere in their dept. for it to take this long. Just been on the news 35,000 backlog of passports, the Head of the Passport Agency is to be interviewed by the Government today over this shambles.
  21. Bradders do you know where Durham is, not that close to Victoria. I'm not sure you can get it done in a day at Victoria either now.
  22. Don't think we will hear anything else official for a while. The location of Schumacher's rehabilitation is being kept secret to respect his privacy, and it is not expected that there will be any further updates about his exact condition imminently. Didn't stay a secret for long where Michael is.. Michael Schumacher is out of a coma and has left hospital in Grenoble. The 7 time Formula 1 champion had been in a medically induced coma since suffering a severe head injury in a skiing accident in December. His family say that he’s now been transferred Laussane University Hospital in Switzerland and have thanked fans for messages of support.
  23. Nice vid, watched it all, BUT who won...
×
×
  • Create New...