Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Great picture mate. Thanks for sharing. Looked a great trip..
  2. Not doubting you mate, I probably see 600 to a 1000 cars a day and see a 350Z / 370Z every few weeks if that. maybe they have more sense not to drive them in town at 13 MPG..!!
  3. Why cannot the "dots" be turned into stars like "bronze" for 10k ,Silver for 20k, "Gold" for 25k and Gold plus for over 25k, but to just get an extra dot for 20k posts doesn't really say thanks for the hours that the Mods and the Members put into the Forum.. 20k posts on here works about approximatly110 hours continuous posting without any searching or research.
  4. I end up left foot braking on both manual and auto. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. There you go.
  6. Thanks Dave I'll take it on board.
  7. Classic..world full of them,, unfortunately they drive as well..!!!
  8. Well cheap ..but sold..
  9. Check this out...I got Jenson Button..!! http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/heritage/which-f1-driver-are-you/?r=0
  10. Welcome to The Forum..
  11. Amy . Contact SGS and tell them what you require sure the will make you a set with the correct pressure very helpful Company. http://www.sgs-engineering.com/car-boot-tailgate
  12. :scare: Yep..!
  13. Ye that's a serious BGW... :lol: (Grundy..! )
  14. Thanks mate, just testing the water for a second hand one, Ros said its a real pain to match them and really need to sleeve it if you use the OEM pipe.
  15. Its an arm and two legs ..This cheap back box is turning into an almost full system, I also had to get the two 90deg elbows and clamps as the box came without them.
  16. Martin loves his bikes, not as much as I should as I injured my back a few years ago, he's also a good mate. Runs a very good academy.
  17. Did 15 years Taekwondo at the Martin Ace academy. http://martinace.com/about-the-academy/
  18. Very sad news Matt, so sorry to hear this mate.
  19. Hi Matt. Nearest one to me is Essex or St Albans. So if no joy here I may have to do that..
  20. As above , I'm looking for a Cobra Resonated Centre Section, for my 350Z DE. Got a new rear box, but been told by Ros at Japex that its a real pain to fit it to the existing OEM center section as it needs to be sleeved and welded. So my alternative is to try and find a good second hand one, I know a new one is ££££.
  21. Totally agree and you cannot beat CS on price and backup for their Cobra Range.
  22. Lots of vids on YouTube. Mr Google is your friend.
  23. There are a few very nice 240Z up for grabs. http://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/datsun/240z/1972/203212 http://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/datsun/240z/1972/250248 http://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/datsun/240z/1970/250155 If you really want to spend money check here..! http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/?SaleCode=LF14&sort=lot
×
×
  • Create New...