Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. This time of year again already wow
  2. Also use harness on seats designed for them you see so many people using harness on factory seats even the recaros in civics/integras and focus RS have not been built for them. Often the only thing below the styled holes is foam. Unless you want your spine compressed of course
  3. Watched this other night Peugeot seems to be traveling faster than any other car on that road but to many unknown facts to point a finger
  4. 245/40/18 is fine I run it I would be surprised if anyone noticed it had stretch
  5. Get an air ride kit so you have best of both worlds
  6. Dan is still representing And I don't know I feel I have done to much to walk away from the Z and route I was heading but I feel like I need a change
  7. Wheel Size 18x9 & 18x10 Offset (front & rear) rear 3 front 3 Tyre Size 265/40 rear & 245/40 fronts Work T7R-2P
  8. Wheel Size 18x9.5 & 18x10.5 Offset (front & rear) rear 10 front 10 Tyre Size 265/40 rear & 245/40 fronts Work CR-2P
  9. ...from the Big Wang Gang
  10. bump
  11. jesus get enough of this @*!# on the US 350z facebook groups please dont bring it here
  12. On 18s?? Don't think so
  13. not in the bmw you wont
  14. There was a good film on Netflix's about the UK losing all electric was quite good
  15. im sorry what was you saying
  16. So a 20mm stagger then I run 275s on mine, I agree that it's not massively easy to break traction in the dry but in the wet it's very easy to do. Wider tyres means more aquaplaning. then dont drive like a tool in the wet
  17. Getting 265/275 to break lose requires some rather aggressive inputs
  18. Also Dan is being over protective if it was 225 and 235 he would have a point, But with the large width I don't think you will have a problem, I would still go to 255/40/18 front and 275/40/18 rear as it was easily the most enjoyable set up I have ran from an enthusiastic driving point
  19. Will fit fine I ran that set up but with jr3 and a 275 in the rear
  20. Never had an issue with GSM they were super helpful when I used them in 20 13 They even got custom belts made up for me because the trs ones were out of stock so they got me some Luke ones made up for me in matching specs and colour
  21. Coventry is already half way there and sod F1 bring BTCC back to the streets
  22. imo keep the car the way it is now looks classy
  23. if done right rocket bunny works, cheap out on the wheels and get the ride height wrong it will look like a @*!# kit car
  24. Where does this info come from as i heard 453 were supposed to be just a peg down from mpss so i went to them when money was tight after my mpss got worn out and they are oceans apart?
×
×
  • Create New...