Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Right so at teeside today I finished a run and come off throttle and the engine struggled to idle Got back to the pits and it idles at like 500rpm on 5.5 cylinders With maf removed it runs just as lump but at 1000rpm We unplugged each coil pack one by one it made no difference in how it idles No codes present Any ideas?
  2. The front bumper looks like normal one with a splitter also I'm sure official s tunes where only available in LHD for the US in Japan I think you could spec your car with anything from the s tune catalogue but a rhd s tune model didn't exist I think a s tune GT might have but it had that long nose bumper maybe someone can confirm
  3. From what I recall the OEM one is 70mm Edit: misread you can just about squeeze it in but to get the best results you need to match the new TB with a intake pipe and maf of the larger diameter otherwise it's a wasted exercise
  4. From what I recall the OEM one is 70mm
  5. mine fell off going down the road mad a hell of a noise and sparks
  6. On buzzfeed of all things
  7. single provide more performance gains than twins anyway
  8. Good choice
  9. issue is unless your and the person measuring having the same bumper from the same mold it doesn't really matter, if you have a supplier in mind i would message them and ask
  10. Hi, I'm worrying the rear tyres may rub the arches. well i ran 275/35/19 on a 19x10.5 et20 some year back fine
  11. Tbh might aswell be worth just changing both, as its easier to pull the plenum to do both
  12. My import had a LSD
  13. it always before an event that my car likes to come up with a new issue
  14. car doesnt need angle mods really to begin with learn the car get to its limits then get a kit
  15. But just to clarify JDM cars can still get it ?
  16. Wing is sold
  17. Bump bump
  18. keep the wooden spoon in the kitchen draw and away from the computer and there wouldnt be any
  19. That does help (especially knowing the engine can be damaged). Steve was giving conflicting information, saying it had to be "mechanic and structurally good" and that he'd spent a weekend with you and had a "good idea" about your requirements. Hardly conflicting info he was hardly asking for a twisted wreck was he
×
×
  • Create New...