Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. It's a bit like Lambo doors, why?? Even Lamborghini don't do it anymore..... Everyone has their own taste in styling, so each to their own. so my deposit on these is wasted
  2. LMFAO did i just get put in the category of 'great guy'
  3. The traction rods are trash tho
  4. Honda DAP (dark amythest pearl) PB-74P
  5. Hmmm either at lot of people got married very young or everyone is a lot less younger than I thought
  6. Root beer with gold wheels
  7. HMM is this good news or bad news for me (runs off to check history of upsetting Neil) Congrats
  8. Russian or Thai?
  9. I guess it would be from when your Brazzers subscription started
  10. go root beer
  11. ^^ bit like mpss tyre then
  12. you started at a young age, blimey
  13. ive been married for a total of........o Wait
  14. Have you heard Calvin Harris song Acceptable in the 80s? It is your car and we all understand that but your going to get people opinions and on this subject they will be against not for
  15. My face wouldn't even be welcome on crimewatch lol
  16. I think it's supposed to be "I came up with this really cool hook for the chorus but had no idea what to do with the rest of the song, so I thought I'd make a bit of cash by plugging the old line that it's okay to eat as many pies as you can and still be considered beautiful for the rest of the song to the gullible chunkers out there". Or something like that, anyway. so im not beautiful
  17. at least he can be the guy starting the race, atleast he has had previous experience with the tools
  18. ^ thats sounds horrific, maybe its just the recording equipment used tho
  19. because not everyone wants to sit in a dark room playing games
  20. matt are you just upset you cant get the same images, is this a frustration rant
  21. will on hols with keegan in his younger years
  22. hkb boss is what you want
  23. hey its what the overlords tell me
×
×
  • Create New...