Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. then do it to a race/track car looks wow
  2. ohh why didnt the picture embed?
  3. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwJZfCvafPU/UE4toQlqy2I/AAAAAAAAAns/5z1mIwq1bSQ/s1600/south_park_the_complete_twelfth_season_16.png
  4. Yea I mean look at alive boys car stickered up Jeremy Kyle special he loves it crowds love it, he's sponsored everyone's happy world goes round despite what some think
  5. Isnt that what wacky will does all the time tho MW
  6. I amaze myself sorry I mean ekona amaze me Never thought you be that into Chav related mods
  7. Had the aero and bhp to warrent it
  8. Or a man up and stardust wide body
  9. here come the spelling police. im keeping my up jeremy kyle image innit
  10. Dunno guess someone got offend with one of them
  11. knowbody said it was And at the end of the day first shots where from you. saying anyone with an older car is part of the Jeremy kyle brigade
  12. Here is my Jeremy kyle edition
  13. Lol this is going to get intresting
  14. 350z-uk hangover edition
  15. I'm regularly put in that category... usually by girls who obviously have no interest in me. I think the word "but" usually follows it. o right im in that category all the time, i thought i was being put in the genuine great, not the great but Some things never change
  16. NO BAD GRUNDY MEME ARE NOT WELCOME HERE On a genuine note congrats dude and all the best on the wedding
  17. Tarmac wasnt your GT going to have something similar
  18. wow thats a rather low blow
  19. because it gets awkward
  20. Nahh I just wanted to use your Zed to practice drifting in. No point damaging my nice one. *your Zeds nice too really* what you saying
×
×
  • Create New...