Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Have you maxxed out the toe on the rear then as I no there is a lot of adjustment there
  2. Man that such a bargain
  3. Every time I read Ebola I read ekona and I have no idea why
  4. Erm I'm not good for that as I change wheel and tire setups weekly haha Did handle better with out them but I was running a 9.5/10.5 staggard setup, with spacers I run 9.5 all round as I have 10 of the wheels for drifting So it could be the spacers or it could be the 9.5 that don't feel so good
  5. i drift on spacers no issues
  6. dunno maybe the parking for an hour
  7. LOwriders dont have wheeks outsidde there arches do they there usually very small and very thin
  8. thats because lime green was so 2001 Im only messing
  9. yea some right muppits driving fast under a red light
  10. i couldnt find your budget but
  11. yea i made that mistake
  12. if you want to meet them all at one location just go out for a track session at Trax
  13. Hello Welcome on board i hope you like banter and dont take your self to seriously
  14. wonder how often this happens
  15. 1 series is 2 door as you are Mr Pedantic... what part of BMW 1 SERIES M135i M Performance 5dr Step Auto 3.0 did not compute
  16. #BecauseWarrentyIssue
  17. http://usedcars.subaru.co.uk/Impreza/2.5-STI-TYPE-UK/Woodford-Green/2840159-604604881-8466.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_ its a saloon not a hatch but
  18. isnt the rs5 a coupe?
  19. We would be so off-topic by now tho
  20. lemons
  21. fixed for ya
  22. thats enough of what you get up to in your own time will
  23. Wow what wheels are they?? COR Ciphers
×
×
  • Create New...