Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. demon tweeks
  2. did he pass you whilst you where busy playing in the gravel
  3. New auris is alright
  4. I used to run 225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 rear on my lmgt4 best set up I ever ran handling wise look wise a bit poo
  5. It's not that exciting lol I thought the king of fetish would know haha
  6. Lancet ralliart
  7. How can can we tell between bs and truth ?
  8. They sound fliping awesome tho
  9. Get Mpss, everything else is inferior
  10. That's how I play I like all the profile then guess which will send me. A message offering a GFE
  11. Due to unforced action I have been informed my answer is always mpss from now on
  12. It's Funny tho I get most right
  13. Guess the hooker on tinder
  14. He's a comedian isn't he Like the chuckle brothers
  15. Still rather watch him than Harris
  16. Lag or boost threshold?
  17. Yea All at Trax ace cafe and japfest are doomed
  18. Why not run a 10? Rear
  19. Arnt mpss the best for all situations tho ?
  20. Also I spent some time in Nigeria earlier this year hopefully I would have survived long enough to be clear
  21. Earth population control
  22. because only ever me and you in it haha
×
×
  • Create New...