Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. well the sizes fit fine just aslong as the spoke clear brembos
  2. i just dont like it its like buying a nokia lumina it will be fun and different for a bit but soon realise your a on your own as everyone else bought a 911 (android) or a merc (IOS) and eveyone is providing support for them
  3. depends on the wheel design as may not clear brembos
  4. https://youtu.be/_qn-Zg5_DqU
  5. Clutch kick
  6. Budget-Mid range are good But the likes of mpss are better by a long shot, if you don't drive it hard there is no need for them if you do you can't argue the likes of mpss are the way forward I have ran some good mid range tyres and thought the car was good I then shelled out on mpss after talking with ekona and my God the difference is night and day there are corners I can take up to 20-30mph faster (within speed limit ) confidently over the like of nexen falKen maxxis etc And after all the only part of your car in contact with the ground are them little rubber rings
  7. i have never had my front bumper match my bonnet/wings 100% on my silver Z the oem bumper and 3 second hand bumpers never matched
  8. yea go bc then
  9. If you don't wanna spend on kw etc bc Is the way to go
  10. anyone else notice the wrx saloon becomes a hatchback
  11. all the money for an exhaust that doesnt fit right
  12. I notice Amy had a vid of zed in the forum homepage gallery thing how do I upload one?
  13. i like that i dont like it for that price tho
  14. I was gonna watch this in dbox but couldn't get tickets! Saw it anyway and yes a great film Gonna book in advance to see avengers 2 in dbox What's Dbox? :O i imagine it same as the 4dx you were invited to but didnt come to
  15. Best way of ending they could have done Not soppy and sad but a very positive look at it yet still pluck the heart strings a bit
  16. person to ask would be humpy he has these wheels
  17. is that you can install a hydro in 5 hours?
  18. Wheel nuts arent supposed to be removed as often as I'm guessing Ian's where
  19. We had this before it's not a hot rod
  20. You feeling jealous and betrayed
  21. Some shaddy ass shopping bradders up your game
  22. Yea before I turned into a driftpunk
  23. if you dont want it to rub i recommend getting getting the 22+ offset versions will still looks good mine with 19x9.5 et22 19x10.5 et22 a few years back on 20mm nismo springs
  24. us track guys run square wheel and tyre set ups i ran 245-40-18 9.5 et 20 245-45-18 9.5 et20 Last year trc hated it but was fine when switched off
×
×
  • Create New...