Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Free on Google Play for Android users
  2. Tempted.....just for the noise until I decide what system I want
  3. Ranges from 4k to 17k Glad I'm paying 813!!!
  4. Polished until it turns purple eh? Whatever floats ya boat!
  5. My engine bay will be a mix or purple and polished Plenum spacer goes purple though
  6. Yep, as good as. I've paid a deposit and will be collecting on Saturday. Hate you
  7. Might have these off you in a few weeks of they're still around
  8. So are those gone?
  9. Stick a VQ35DE in it!!!
  10. Looks like a great example, good luck!
  11. i think these wheels are a risk if i buy them but being different is what its about There's being different and then there's just plain wrong
  12. I hope you're putting them in a skip?
  13. I hear it's standard under the bonnet as well
  14. Thanks guys
  15. My headlights have that common problem of a weird substance on the lenses. Sort of like a dried glue or something What's the best way to get rid? Tried a search but couldn't find anything!
  16. RIP to all that lost their lives World is a different place now
  17. Can't stop n chat, I am DOUBLE BUSY!!!
  18. I was only sposed to be poppin' aaaaaat! now lookame! I'm aaaat aaaat! Gotta love Mickey!
  19. Not sure about the latest regs but was fine a few years ago
  20. Ye all you're doing is burning off the crap that's built up from town driving. Hardly a fix, more an afterthought
  21. For £250 (variable depending on which model and engine) you can get a dpf delete and a remap to compensate for it. More power and more mpg without any of the problems
  22. I had 2 Audi A3's, both of which developed major problems Luckily they were under warranty otherwise I would have spent around £15,000 in total repairs
  23. Good good looking forward to completion of these. Good timing too coz I'm hoping to have everything ready for mapping by the time these are ready
  24. Well spotted was copied from my other forum Defo decats now i have the XYZ pipe
×
×
  • Create New...