Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. I'll be 1st on the list then
  2. Need to redo the purple. Not happy with it. The nozzle was a wide spray one rather than standard so it came out patchy
  3. Might need your help when i decide to do mine looks like a quality install from the pics
  4. I know it's a long shot, but i really want one!
  5. When you looking to do these?
  6. Y31 LSD was the reg, spoiler, chrome alloys and white stripes down the middle
  7. Thanks again for that
  8. What browser do people use? I find that Chrome crashes quite a lot
  9. Surely an enclosed indication kit with cold air feed is the best of both worlds?
  10. Who's Carla? And Vix, when i'm all purpled up we'll have to get some pics together
  11. I think it's safe to say my threads are usually quite...."entertaining"
  12. Thanks Sarah, always had a passion for purple, but it has to be the right shade and that is spot on what I wanted Lot more purple to come
  13. I wouldn't be surprised if it does have something on them Pete Was going through all the paperwork the other day and finally found out that the bumpers, wingmirrors and skirts have all had the protective clear 3m vinyl stuff put on which explains a lot
  14. Busy day today Started off at Surrey Rolling Road so that I could get a good idea of what I'm starting off with power-wise Quoted power from the factory is 276bhp, so not bad for an 8 year old car Test fitted some eyebrows that I picked up cheap to give the front end a meaner look until I change the bumper. I like them a lot, just need to get them sprayed up and fitted The I finished off the strut bar cover And gave her a good clean, ready for the approaching winter. Clayed, polished, 2 coats of wax and 2 coats of wheel sealant too Picking up something new for her next weekend too
  15. Spill the beans then Not bad for an 8 year old good base to start from
  16. Are you still able to provide the kit?
  17. I rolled some impressive numbers today so no need for another one until some mods are done
  18. Tried the megs metal polish today but didn't do much. The passenger side light has like a bubbly, dried glue like touch to it... Fine DA polisher job I think
  19. I'm going Surrey Rolling Road tomorrow at 10am if anyone's interested?
  20. Noticed this last night when coming back from the shops Pulled into the car park, reversed into a space and had my foot on the brake when I turned the ignition off. Took the key out and the brake lights stayed on with my foot on the pedal. Took my foot off and waited a few seconds, put it back on the pedal and the brake lights still came on...engine not on, key not in the ignition or anything Should this be the case?
  21. If you're referring to the ones in wallington and Sutton it's because shell bought Total and rebranded all the old total garages
  22. Looks nom!
  23. Purely a numbers game though Id guess that male to female members on here are 1 female in every 100 males So of course you would see more blokes ditching the car
×
×
  • Create New...