Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. First time in a while that I've been in the right place at the right time so just going to enjoy this one can't wait to get them fitted.
  2. Have to just add to the thread, super friendly guys and pretty cool to see all their Zs in the flesh. Although be careful going there if you've got a habit of impulse buying no doubt I'll be back at one point or another.
  3. Looks to me like he's driving a bus? That's some throw in the gear lever.
  4. 100%, it's just like people who get sucked into any belief in life. They believe it because they need to use it to explain or deal with things they can't. I suppose you could look on it from the side that they can potentially give people closure or a way to deal with things, if they need it and want to believe it then who am I to judge. Take max revs guy for instance, he wants to believe that we're all total bellends and we're all to blame for his inane question. It gives him the ability to deal with the situation, if people didn't find a way to deal with things they'd all end up throwing themselves off bridges. It's a bit of an odd analogy but that's just 'cos I don't want the forum to forget him.
  5. Happy birthday :surrender:
  6. Damn you Stevo! Be nice or I'm rage quitting the internet! That's like telling me not to press the giant red button with 'do not press' on it. On a more serious note I've never had an encounter with a floating bed sheet, nor do I expect to unless aliveboy manages to find out where I live and sneak in to my window. At which point I feel this is more appropriate:
  7. Not sure whether to get involved don't want grundy to turn into 'ghosts are real guy'.
  8. I probably would for the right money, can always buy another.
  9. How dare you speak ill of max revs guys thread, I don't see you complaining about the intro thread.. that's like feeding time at the zoo where they only get fed once a quarter. Thats just as bad! I think amyzed had a 13 page welcome thread when she joined so its looking like it will be close to taking the title. To be fair, this is max revs welcome thread really. He's just got a more blokey welcome... I'm pretty sure someone point out earlier that if max revs guy had lady parts, the majority of people would be offering to attend his home and give him a personal demonstration of what the redline is while he sat on their laps.
  10. How dare you speak ill of max revs guys thread, I don't see you complaining about the intro thread.. that's like feeding time at the zoo where they only get fed once a quarter.
  11. Did someone mention banjo string? I've been thinking about replacing my slightly worn OEM one, how much does an OEM one cost?
  12. I'm pretty disappointed that the perverts are racking up the welcome thread like nobodies business... What about poor max revs guy. It's like those individuals who put messages on famous peoples twitter accounts trying to get a reply, you know that it will get printed out and taken to bed with them. That's all they're hoping for on here, a woman to acknowledge their existence so they can prove their mother wrong.
  13. Also, we've beaten mattbrom's missold 350 thread in half the time. Pats on the back for everyone.
  14. What have you guys done to this thread. I love it when women join the forum, basically turns into a massive (or small..) dick measuring contest.. In fact, I might have just the picture for that thread.
  15. I cut my finger on that flimsy backplate bit when spinning the disk, god knows why I did it. There is no scrapes on the disc anywhere that would indicate a small bit of grit stuck on the pad at all?
  16. 6.5k for a 2005 car, it's indicated by the redline on the revometer, it's also not gear dependent.
  17. How are your pads? A friend of mine decided to use his pads until they were basically disintegrated. Edit: Which meant they made the worst grinding noise I've heard.
  18. What CS said.
  19. I don't really know how much more juice there is to squeeze out of this thread, another page and a bit? Unlikely.
  20. I think this is very relative and useful information for the thread. Think this is the most you've posted on one thread Mouthwash I know, I'm feeling a bit more like joining in with the community recently. Usually a lurker and I get the feeling some people would have preferred it stayed that way I think this is very relative and useful information for the thread. Were people more or less helpful than in this one?! Actually everyone was surprisingly nice, we're all just a bunch of ****s.
  21. What firemansim said, it's got everything the wrong (or right..) way around for the UK.
  22. I was just googling to get some useful info for max revs guy and stumbled upon this. I think this is very relative and useful information for the thread.
  23. I feel that we're taking this topic way off track, we need to bring it back a little bit. Has anyone got anything constructive to say on the topic to help max revs guy out? (yes, he is hence forth known as max revs guy for bestowing upon us such a good thread).
  24. Are you planning to go off roading with that ?
×
×
  • Create New...