-
Posts
3,049 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by mouthwash
-
Happy birthday!
-
^ Good advice, now's the time to stop playing amateur mechanic and go pay someone a visit. 2l of oil left in the car is not a good sign, do you know how long ago it was serviced? In miles and months?
-
Tie blocks of wood under your shoes then move the seat further back, problem solved.
-
Cops rammed head on by wrong way drunk driver on A3 ~ video
mouthwash replied to GMballistic's topic in Off Topic Discussion
[media] ] Happened in January apparently. Just glad she didn't hurt some innocent motorist. Doesn't always work out that way. Police used over aggressive pursing technique on a BMW near my house.....resulted in BMW killing two cyclists. Who's fault would you say that is then, the perpetrator or the police? Hoping the person driving the BMW got done for two counts of murder/manslaughter/ddd/whatever + any other charges he had coming his way. Although 'murica has its faults (a lot of them) at least that person wouldn't have been free for a long time. He got sentenced to 10 yrs, probably be out in 6....for two lives that's just not enough! The cyclists were both locals, one of them was due to get married the following week I think. But, my point is...the driver was drunk, in a stolen car, reckless with previous convictions and had no intention of getting caught. The police were chasing him in a 30mph zone through villages, I think he was doing 70mph when he hit the cyclists just after a sharp bend. I'm not sure aggresive tactics are always best.... Always a tough one and the police, as mentioned, are in a no win situation. Do they leave the drunk theif to do what he wants and potentially kill more people (or none at all) or do they chase him to uphold the law and potentially put innocent lives at risk (or not)? There is a risk either way and in the heat of the moment someone has to make a call, I find it hard to place responsibility in the hands of the police for criminals actions. I get what you are saying but who knows what the outcome would have been had he been left to his own devices. -
Cops rammed head on by wrong way drunk driver on A3 ~ video
mouthwash replied to GMballistic's topic in Off Topic Discussion
[media] ] Happened in January apparently. Just glad she didn't hurt some innocent motorist. Doesn't always work out that way. Police used over aggressive pursing technique on a BMW near my house.....resulted in BMW killing two cyclists. Who's fault would you say that is then, the perpetrator or the police? Hoping the person driving the BMW got done for two counts of murder/manslaughter/ddd/whatever + any other charges he had coming his way. Although 'murica has its faults (a lot of them) at least that person wouldn't have been free for a long time. -
Get a video up so the resident experts can have a listen.
-
Sussex is a large place! But I'll keep an eye out for a peace signing Silver bro.
-
I would be interested but it's the labour costs that put me off.
-
lol, and here it is, from the very thread you selected some quotes from. So your calling me a bear? Yeah, this bear.
-
lol, and here it is, from the very thread you selected some quotes from.
-
close enough That was just to wind you up as you were having a bitch fit about MPSS lol, you do realise (not sure how many times I've told you) I've never had a set of MPSS on my car? So how can I even comment on how brilliant they are (in a serious manner). I do however believe if you're going to drive your car in a spirited manner then having the best performance tyre you can afford is not a bad idea, wouldn't you agree?
-
Sunset outside Thomas Beckett pub in Worthing.
mouthwash replied to wmr1980's topic in Spotted or Flyered
wmr, is yours the Azure blue I see parked next to Thomas Beckett junction? Littlehampton Road side. -
This took a few minutes but it was worth it... Straight from the horses mouth.
-
You did sir. Well played.
-
You did sir. Well played.
-
Has anyone ever definitively said that you should buy MPSS or you're going to die/crash/kill innocent children? I think the only time I've ever mentioned it was when Stevo was having a spaz out on the original thread but that was because Stevo was having a spaz out.
-
Nice one dude
-
give a few days yoll be doing this because of them Hey look, I found an example of a 350z on [insert chosen tyre brand here] tyres, only had them on for 30 miles! If only he was able to afford MPSS! The tragedy! Nah, that's how you park a car in America.
-
My other half has Avon ZZ3s on her Cooper S, she seems happy with them and it's what the Mini specialist recommended. Also, I think I linked some Ventus V12s last page, £112 or something from tyre leader for standard Rays rear and about £108 for fronts.
-
bit unfair i mean they do stop you from hitting cars in front of you, and they actually make your turn on a cross road in a city without spinning off and taking out a line of pensioners waiting for the bus
-
Mine idles just below 30 once warm.
-
These Yeah, never heard of them, I assume they are sh#t? Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2 I'm running them on the Rear People make out bad, unheard of tyres will make you feel like you are driving on ice... I was on a budget and short time scale, and the only tyres I could get fitted were Nangkangs. Only had them on for a week, but don't see what all the fuss is about. Haven't driven it hard, as I was bedding the tyres in, but I've been driving around town, motorway etc - Doesn't feel anything different to my old bridgestones. You're not going to die with them on I'm sure someone will be along to tell me I'm an idiot and my car is going to implode for running them. Lol, yeah if you read some opinions, and don't she'll out for Mpss, you may as well use RIP on your avatar Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2 Well, I think for everyday driving a set of ling longs or whatever would be just fine but I don't personally drive my car like that, I enjoy a spirited drive every so often and a trip to Germany. If however you've got a 350z and you never use it with any sort of enthusiam then a set of @*!# tyres will probably see you through the day. If I had a crap daily you can bet your anus that I would be putting a set of kinwood/ling long/nankangs on there.
-
Can you stretch just over £100? Some OK options at this point? http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/hankook/ventus-v12-evo-k110/245-45-zr18-100y-48190 http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/toyo/proxes-t1-sport/245-45-zr18-100y-234266 These are prices for the larger rear tyres as well, fronts a bit cheaper http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/toyo/proxes-t1-sport/225-45-zr18-95y-256807
-
Can you not stretch a tenner on £60 and get some Ling Longs? http://www.tyreleade...r18-100w-221912 please don't buy ling longs.