-
Posts
3,049 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by mouthwash
-
Cheaper to go get a bank loan if that's his thing, finance is always a terrible option.
-
Will look really nice with spacers
-
So yeah, it might sound a little better? I'm not sure, my car sounds awesome anyway
-
Literally just finished it and the first thing I thought was that after washing my hands a bunch of random people on the internet may want to see my days effort. Cheers GM, it kind of makes me want to tidy up the rest of the bay but I really can't start funneling funds into that right now
-
Done the plenum spacer today, nothing much to share really as it was straight forward about 18 bolts and a few hoses and you're there. Looks like a jam sandwich to me. Off to Kaiser Motors next week hopefully for a full alignment and rejigging of the suspension components if needs be
-
You're making me regret my choice, looking good.
-
Because if I drove all the way to Germany and fancied another lap, or sod it, 2 more laps of the Ring, I want to feel that I could and it would be in budget. Look, whatever, but if someone asked me how much it would cost for a trip to Germany for 3-4 days, I'd say earmark £1000. We obviously do it differently. Indeed, whatever I just want people to realise that it's not a straight up £1000 trip.
-
Yeah, still sure. Ok, yours add's up to £790 You need a £1000 to be comfortable I reckon. Also, you got all the way there and back, while doing laps, on just 2 and half tanks of fule ??? Doing to WRONG. Is it just me or is £70 ridiculously cheap for a ferry? Considering it cost 4-5 times that for me to get to Liverpool. Not sure why you'd need another 25% to feel comfortable? I did it comfortably on that and came back with my spending money? Also not sure what you're doing but almost 3 tanks of fuel over the weekend sounds about right. One tank of fuel there with a bit to spare, the same back and the rest of the fuel doing the rest of the stuff? And yep, the ferry is about £35 each way.
-
You sure? Nurburgring this year for 3 days. Ferry: £70 return Hotel: £180 Spending money inc food: £250 (Came back with at least £50 of it) Fuel: £250 Tickets for track: £40 odd for a few laps Doesn't add up to a grand to me If you're thinking of being at the location for at least 3 days (not including the two days traveling) then it might add up to a grand but that's more than a weekend really. What were the cost for the wales trip, if anyone cares to divulge? I've never been.
-
Put wheels on or make little sister happy?
mouthwash replied to Grundy's topic in Off Topic Discussion
-
Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature
mouthwash replied to Vlad's topic in Member Build Projects
Very nice, enjoying your build and sorry to see how much trouble you've had with it. -
I love the people that pull a dangerous manouever, get a blast of the horn to let them know they almost caused an accident and as result they end up getting angry and swearing at you due to looking stupid.
-
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
mouthwash replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
hope it makes as much difference as mind did made my Z very angry in sound and punch compared with stock Now I want to fit it even more, I didn't think it would make any difference to the noise. -
Oh, I don't do paypal I guess that means I won't be able to come..... What a shaaamee, sorry Grundy. Money sent dude. Don't know how I missed those payment details (btw it's two tickets! )
-
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
mouthwash replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Not sure if this is right place to leave feedback but got my spacer from Wasso, sent out on time and looks a quality piece of kit. Fitting this weekend I hope! Cheers -
Yes, me want. Wait a while to start it
-
Alright the guys aren't going to let it rest if I don't get in on this so if there are spaces still available, I'm in. I need two tickets though so just tell me where to pay and what details you need
-
Hi! New owner, I am 18 by the way... :D Pic heavy.
mouthwash replied to MCook's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Mine looks like humpy's, I would be surprised if Cobra didn't brand it. -
It would only be sitting on my shelf whilst I sat there looking smugly at it, at least you might use it for its actual purpose. I'll make do with my £10 rip off one I currently have Oh and if JAE is camping I'm out, I camped at Le Mans and swore I would never do it again And don't worry bud, we can go Glamping! Tell me more Basically it's a more Posh way of camping, we can better our selfs and live like royalty.... We wont be living like peasants I thought you actually had a plan, I know what glamping is. If it wasn't so far away then I'd come up for the day but you aren't getting me camping.
-
I was going to post that on someone's for sale thread 'Could you cut the springs and tell me they are Eibach ' http://www.wikihow.c...ut-Coil-Springs Edit: Also, this mod may result in lots of bad things happening including (but not limited to) injury, death, MOT failure, death, fines, death, bullying, death, crying, death, more expense and a minor case of death.
-
Happens to me all the time, why can't people judge how much room to leave on bigger 2 lane roundabouts!!!!! Sent from the golf club... I'm sure like me you've had it happen to you enough times that you can actually identify the car that is most likely to do it before you've even got to the roundabout. Ends in me slowing down and then nodding to myself when correct, which is 90% of the time.
-
I've got a spare OEM set, if I cut a few loops off and paint them red would you be interested?
-
Watched some interesting parking the other day, typical scumbag in his car with his greasy missus and kids. Watched him try and park in a spot that was clearly too small for his car, did you think that stopped him? Nope, he just mashed his towbar into the car behinds grill and attempt to push it back to make space. He just proceeded to do this while nudging the front car with his bumper until he eventually squeezed into the spot, incredible. I think the person whos car he was ramming his towbar into belonged to came out of the house, they didn't look happy as the approached him. Total disregard for anyones property, probably so he didn't have to walk an extra 30 yards to the pasty shop.
-
Do it, you might get run over by a bus tomorrow and you can't take any of your golden pennies with you. Obviously my cavalier attitude only applies to money you can afford to lose