Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. ^ Ye
  2. That colour only works in 'Murica I think I'd have my car in Pearl Blue same as my facelift DC5
  3. that only lasts so long before they get inevitably annoyed I've done alright for 7 years now
  4. To be fair, you didn't bite like anyone was expecting you to. Go and look up max revs guy (itye1980) or something, he was asking about something really daft and took it the wrong way very quickly.
  5. Don't mind Aliveboy, he's a cocky idiot.
  6. Or find one that likes to do her own thing while you play games
  7. I tried to sell my account back in the day when I had T3 equipment for about £800... Got a load of emails from Blizzard threatening legal action, never done it again.
  8. To put my oar in I think a lot of people that want OEM+ go for Miltek, from all that I've read they are slightly louder than OEM whilst retaining the original look.
  9. who is trolling?
  10. Redline = limiter, always has and always will. Well done captain obvious.
  11. Although I've just had a ham sandwich, so I could be being a bit menstrual and missing the joke
  12. I think you can see what he was getting at though? The default redline for a DE 350 is 6.5k yet he can take his beyond that, people being a bit pedantic on here me feels.
  13. Imagine what you could have achieved with a year of awake/active time. Being an epic Priest Healer was not good enough? What have you got to show for it now
  14. I see what you're saying but I cannot see this thread staying up past midday today. Your best bet is to put them on eBay and then use the 'spotted on eBay' section (not 100% sure if that is circumventing the rules).
  15. Imagine what you could have achieved with a year of awake/active time.
  16. 15 post is not hard! Not in the right section either. Posting Rules: These rules should be followed by buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. 350z-uk cannot take responsibility for any transactions however the Team will offer support and moderating in the event of a dispute. * Minimum of 15 quality posts on the forum (spamming to raise your post count will not be tolerated) * A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert * An asking price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post * Once an offer has been accepted the seller should update the post * All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing * The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete * No Auction style sales to be carried out - that's what eBay is for. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the for sale advert being removed. Please preview your post to see if the images displays correctly. The forum does do it if you post the the correct url in the image button. Failure to do so could end up with your post not being approved
  17. Maybe he's had it remapped.
  18. No one cares. I DO! So I don't care that no one cares! No one cares that you care but don't care about other people caring.
  19. No one cares.
  20. How much did that set you back? Lol, nada mate, nothing, nowt, known her for a while now best thing I have ever done. Haha, good on you!
  21. How much did that set you back?
  22. Hmmmm...
×
×
  • Create New...