Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Nigess make sure you buy them from tyreleader or similar, you can get a set of goodyear f1's or MPSS for a decent price.
  2. I got a Nismo V2 replica front bumper from RT and that took a LOT of work to fit as well.
  3. Oh well, he's probably just green with jealousy....
  4. Jesus Never even heard of those fronts.
  5. I just thought the cambergang would be a little more hardcore, sorry if I upset you.
  6. You've got a sticker on your rear window saying cambergang and didn't want to run camber? Or is it a group for people that like to find heavily cambered roads as they enjoy the challenge?
  7. There's no point in me debating this issue, unless your an ethic minority your never have a clue what 'Racisms' or 'Discrimination' actually means. Biggest load of garbage I've seen you type and I've read all the stuff you've written about electric cars.
  8. I didn't read it that way, maybe you're just feeling a little sensitive? Maybe I am fed up with a few peoples attitudes on here as to how this forum is moderated, perhaps those people needs to spend less time trying to dish up some dirt and gossiping, and more time doing using the forum as its meant to be. /rant Or maybe you just need some warm milk and a good nights sleep.
  9. I didn't read it that way, maybe you're just feeling a little sensitive?
  10. I feel he should be able to give his reasons for not price matching, I see no problem.
  11. I was just going off topic as I got quoted £300 for a retune :/ That is ridiculous when it took 20 minutes to map your car the first time? Sure at £100/hr the most they should charge you is an hour if they book it out in hour blocks? Why would it take 3 hours to map an NA car with exhaust/induction mods.
  12. Mark Twain — 'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.'
  13. You never know, maybe not wearing the seatbelt saved him from serious injury or death... Doesn't seem like you'd get away uninjured sat in the front seat.
  14. Which one did you get in the end?
  15. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Probably not but I'm a frequent visiter of the 'ring and one thing that let's me down is the brakes. Plus I'd imagine I didn't need 99% of the mods on my car, still done it though
  16. Turn off the stereo and take the bungs out of your exhaust, you're welcome.
  17. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Yeah, just the fronts!
  18. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Yeah which is why I'm only looking at the fronts, I'm not rich.
  19. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Andy said they're in the region of £17/1800 with standard drilled/groved discs and pads for the fronts and then the same again for the rear.
  20. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Not that I really want this to turn into a discussion but the US forum consensus appears to be for a 350z that if you already have the Brembo set up do not waste your money on Akebono. If you have the JDM set up then anything is better but people normally opt for Akebono as used Brembos are more expensive! I'm just going on what my research has dug up.
  21. mouthwash

    Front BBK

    Yep, I've not read many good things about them.. Especially things about them putting your ABS out and potentially increasing your stopping distance in an emergency. Most of the front BBK are designed to work with the 350z OEM abs settings and OEM rear brake set up which is far more attractive to me.
×
×
  • Create New...