Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Paddy, where'd you get the carbon brake and battery covers from and are you happy with them? Been thinking about some myself. Do they just sit on top of the original covers?
  2. Some great work going into this Russ, looking forward to further updates
  3. Cheers guys. Appreciate the comments. Mark did try to convince me that having the centre polished would be best, but "Nah, let's paint it ALL orange" seemed the only option to me. I'm really pleased how it turned out
  4. No problem Lesley, thank you, I'll add you to the list and send you a PM soon
  5. Happy birthday guys
  6. I might send the seller an email and ask if it would fold up small enough to store in the glove box in the dash when not in use....
  7. It definitely won't fit if you've got an ARC catch can I'm afraid, as the centre section basically runs where the catch can sits.
  8. Cheers Lexx. I guess I could've googled them, but that would of meant coming off the forum for a moment
  9. Hello and to the forum Chris
  10. Where are they based Ian?
  11. That's the fella
  12. Thank God! I wouldn't stand a chance if this was the case!
  13. That's the spirit!!!
  14. Haha! I did wonder if that's what you meant Yeah, it was done at 76k (Just under 114k now).
  15. Camber Stu? Tell me more. Had the tyres changed on the front yesterday and it has improved things a lot.
  16. Arran's got a girl's car Looks great Sarah!
  17. 06.04.2014 - 97545 miles As some of you may of seen, Mopemark has been working on a core strut brace and mine (the pop charger version) was ready today. So off I went to Mark's place for fitting. We fitted it in no time at all and while I was admiring the new bit of orangeness, Mark disappeared and came back clutching a Nickel plated bonnet catch. Dammit. So, needless to say, I left Mark's this afternoon with my new core strut, a very shiny bonnet catch, an empty wallet and a full stomach (cos I got fed while I was there - cheers Mrs Moped) Very very happy with today's work. Here are the pics...
  18. I'd never 'modified' or really even touched a car until I got my Zed. But spending (far too much) time on this forum and contracting Zeditis soon changed that. I think the important things are; don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure of anything, and if you do make a mistake - learn from it.
  19. Hello and to the forum
  20. Hello and
  21. Hello and to the forum David
  22. Hello and Bob
  23. Let us know when/if you go to Shelsley Walsh. We'll see if we can get some of the West Mids guys there to give you some Zed support. I know MopedMark was thinking of a trip to Shelsley, so it would be good to combine the two if poss
  24. 14N

    Auto trader??

    I can only assume that when entering the model of car, that sellers have entered '370z' and also '370 z' therefore both are picked up when applying filters. This is purely a guess though.
×
×
  • Create New...