Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Aww man. I just picked this thread up from where I last saw it. Ian, Matt and Andy have all dropped out Kinda wish I'd just read the last page, missed all the sad news and just watched the vid now. You'll all be missed. Hopefully catch you sometime, somewhere, someplace soon gents.
  2. 14N

    Got to laugh..

  3. 14N

    Got to laugh..

    That just sounds like a great night in!
  4. 14N

    Got to laugh..

    Can't see the vid BM. Don't suppose it's the guys doing the 'free deeper exhaust sound' mod is it?
  5. I found that bit Chris, just not a line that said 'your post will be submitted for approval before appearing in the relevant FS section'. I'll crawl back under my rock now...
  6. Your post has to be approved by the admin before it appears in the FS section. Read da ruleZ EDIT: I just read the rules myself and can't see a reference to the post having to be approved.
  7. 14N

    Got to laugh..

    I think once fitted, it looks really good and sounds even better....
  8. Saw it in a couple more shots last night. Our very own in house celebrity Although, I would question the honesty and integrity of any retailer trying to flog me a 12 plate 350Z
  9. Hello and James. Great to have another member in the West Mids, I'll add you to the regional members list. Hopefully see you at a meet soon in your new 370! I recently bought a Clio 182 Cup as my daily. Might need to pick your brains.....
  10. 14N

    Got to laugh..

    "Quote: Please be aware that this item does not enhance your vehicles performance. This item is sold as a bit of fun and is not too be taken too seriously, its not quite like having the real thing!"
  11. Is that offer open to all of us Greg?
  12. Cheers Colin
  13. Why? How many you got?
  14. I notice you're only telling us about it after the auction has ended.... Can't say I blame you! Congrats.
  15. Hi, yes i have. Tried to send you a PM but you're unable to receive it. Is your mailbox full?
  16. Yeah, you'd get £120 - £150 depending on condition. (Remove it and give it a polish). I've got one and love it, but I've got a coupe not a roadster
  17. 14N

    Opinions...

  18. Yeah. Essentially, the bike had gone and he'd come off it. Well, that would of been true for any mere mortal. And I'm sure there was an element of luck involved in the save, but the kid is on a whole new level. I don't think he completed a 'perfect' incident free lap in qualifying and still stuck it on pole - while trying different tyres too! Some of the super slo-mo footage has been epic. Proper sideways - on a motorcycle!
  19. This maybe true, but we all know what THE best colour is....
  20. I notice Parrish has found his way into the studio. At least Cox hasn't followed him....
  21. Got mine from forum member cs2000
  22. I've got a Seiko SNDA13 'Caesar' and think its a great watch and great quality. Certainly within your price range (although may not necessarily be to you liking style wise). I like divers watches with a chrono. And the fact this one was huge ticked all boxes! http://forums.watchuseek.com/f304/seiko-snda13-chrono-caesar-review-136144.html
×
×
  • Create New...