Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Hope the Canadian Lanc issue isn't too serious. She's come a long way (and has a long journey home too)!
  2. Forget you saw this. It never happened.
  3. Sadly, no pun intended? Someone tries to pinch the plates, they give it a good tug and it comes off in their hand Japanese have smaller ones and this is more noticeable up the rear where the UK ones are long and thin. Some prefer the JDM up the rear due to its size.
  4. Fitting a boot divider can help reduce the road noise from the rear and they only weigh 2kg. Well mine do. Just sayin'....
  5. Thanks Randy. I'm really pleased that the moment someone mentions penis plate and you need to find an example, my car springs to mind! My spacing is illegal. Have I ever been stopped for my plate, looking like it does? Once. And that's in the 12+ years I've had it. But in those 12+ years, I've also been stopped by the police (routine checks etc) and none of those have mentioned it. I'm not hiding the fact it's 'L14 NDD' with silly font or randomly spaced number plate screws, but it IS spaced illegally, and I know that. I put the fact I've only ever been pulled for it once down to one thing - LUCK.(This is me not just tempting fate, but smacking it over the head with a big stick - who's gonna put £5 on the fact I get pulled now ). Every time I overtake a police car, or there's one behind me, I'm aware I've got a naughty plate and half expect the blue lights. If you're happy with that "Will they, won't they?" every time you see the feds, then go for it. At the end of the day, you've got a ginger car, 19 inch wheels with a big spoiler on the back. Most people will look at it and think "P*nis" regardless of what your number plate says anyway...
  6. Although we're a helpful bunch (mostly) and your 'need a favour' thread title will beg curiosity, if you amend the title to be more specific, you might get more joy Craig. There are a lot of Scottish members (and members based in Scotland), but amending the thread title might help you out mate.
  7. No worries mate, just thought I'd put it on your radar (Probably will do again in October..... ).
  8. Ok, ok, I get the message (And do agree). Just thought I'd link to the car in question as the OP couldn't.
  9. This'll be the one Craig is on about then..... http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408266895151/sort/default/price-to/7500/radius/80/make/nissan/advert-type/Classified/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_90000_miles/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/cv11jd/model/350_z/maximum-age/over_10_years_old/quicksearch/true/page/1/price-from/6500?logcode=p Does look a nice example, still a little overpriced.
  10. I know, so but are you coming to the Cosford meet in October Leet8845, as it's on your doorstep
  11. Yeah, that's what I figured Pete. I klnow they sell quite a few Zeds and have often thought about having a nose as they're relatively local to me. I think they're (or he's) a mini Trade Link!
  12. This one's a better buy for the money Craig, and not far from you in Dudley. http://www.autotrade.../7500?logcode=p EDIT: Just noticed that one of the interior shots features a facelift console and the others don't. Hmm.... Should still be worth a look though.
  13. You need this my friend http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/page__hl__%2Breduced+%2Bsound
  14. As others have said, a new exhaust (which yours basically is) will settle and quieten down as carbon deposits build. As long as you've still got the thunder when needed, all is good Have you got any pics of the exaust, just so we can be nosey and help identify it?
  15. I thought mine and Ash's COTM battle was nerve racking, but this one tops it! Very best of luck to you all.
  16. It was half 8! And so was I......
  17. They're different Randy. Asad's are the 'burger' type, where if you look at the OP's, the Z is much larger. Member Brummiestpormer has one on his Temper Orange 350z and it looks great. I can never distract him long enough to prise it off with a screwdriver though
  18. Yeah, there's a difference between the interiors on the pre and post facelift cars. They made more changes than just the face
  19. Phew!
  20. GRedyy front splitter, Nismo skirts. It's not JetSet's is it?
  21. It is a very tight squeeze and you may of seen I gave up on my first attempt aswell I fitted mine with the handbrake up and with the rubber surround still in position (I didn't want to remove it either). I found a fork with a flat rounded handle did the job of literally wedging the leather down between the handle and the console. Once it's started and you've got some of the leather in all the way round, it gets easier. Then it's just a case of fine tuning, pulling the handbrake on and off and wedging the gaitor until you're happy. Good luck!
  22. why not the MK5? I love the MK5! I was wondering that Thanks all, appreciate the suggestions
×
×
  • Create New...