Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Side steps

    Actually, the tarmac side steps sit much lower than the front bumpers. Even when seen side on with my N2 front they were sitting over an inch lower. Pictures I've seen of Zeds with Nismo sides and N2 front, the side are actually higher than the bumper.
  2. I used to double clutch from 5th - 6th in the Zed because the syncro was I bit worn.
  3. The other half wants one to replace her 1 series once the finance is over. Really nice cars
  4. As requested, Sir
  5. I've read that the CiC iDrive is better, but I've never used it and therefore don't know what I'm missing. Plus coming from a Zed, this is amazing
  6. KyleR

    Headlights

    If I am correct, you have an Import, so you may have halogen lights rather than HIDs, which would make yours even worse. The early lights aren't great, but the 06+ are great
  7. Just home from work. Night view
  8. Hook you up tomorrow
  9. Cheers Mitz, anything you wanna sell me for it?
  10. They're both awesome cars, but I like the uniqueness off the M6, there aren't many of them about, infact I've never seen one on the road. I'd like a spin in an M3 to compare the 2
  11. How so? Besides, it's not as pretty Dynamically superior, lighter, more agile, etc etc. However I agree the 6 looks better. It's only 50kg lighter and the M6 has a lower centre of gravity so I'm not so sure the M3 is more agile. It has a shorter wheelbase, however but I'd think the M6 is likely to be wider. It's close, apart from the extra 65 bhp in the 6 Anyway… this happened. bye bye wee Norman, you'll be missed, but… Hello 500 bhp, 520 NM torque V10 madness in absolute luxury
  12. The bolt has probably corroded to pieces, rip it off or cable tie it up like the other said. It's not important
  13. KyleR

    Premium Ron

    There may be damage, but it's probably fine. Even when I hoon the zed about a bit I rarely go over 5k, and thats pushing along, so chances are it hasn't spent much, if any time up past the safe point.
  14. May as well lock this up, bookies were paying out a week ago
  15. They have silly high biting points unfortunately.
  16. There is currently a dibs on the bumper and I'll be sorting out shipping for it soon
  17. I don't believe the story, sorry It's a nice thought and all, but reeks of this typical Facebook like whoring.
  18. It may be as simple as loosening off 2 nuts and adjusting the bonnet forward. Have a look when you get there for signs of the nuts being tightened to a slightly different part of the bracket if you understand what I mean. Some people have managed to get new bonnets under warranty and maybe the body shop Nissan used didn't have a very straight eye. Another possibility is a previous owner had a carbon bonnet on and replaced the OEM one themselves.
  19. Do you mean side steps like these?: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72432-tarmac-sportz-350z-side-diffusers-more-pics/ I have a carbon fiber diffuser in my for sale thread. You're pretty local to me so a pick up could be arranged : http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89575-return-to-standardclear-out-part-1-incl-top-secret-diffuser-carbon-v2-engine-bling/ Kyle
  20. KyleR

    350Z offer

    If it's got the dual air boxes then you're fine, it's an HR. But for some reason, most cars in Ireland came with GT4 rims rather than the Rays, so usually if you have a non GT4 with GT4 rims, it's an Irish import.
  21. KyleR

    350Z offer

    £9k is my guess for a decent deal if it is actually an HR otherwise a grand cheaper for a RevUp.
  22. Wrong front tyres mate, 245/35/19 are correct. Stick whatever you want on, but 245/35's are correct.
  23. You can service yourself and reset everything, however, you'll lose your warranty if you do.
×
×
  • Create New...