Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I've noticed cars with the heater switch in the "correct" side like yours, don't know if it came like that or if the fiddled with it too. Did you have to remove the whole console to do it? Just held on by clips is it and easy enough to remove once the gear surround is off?
  2. There's also a sticky in this detailing section.
  3. Mike, did Alex not have any? As I said before, I have a spare drivers side if you can find the other
  4. I think cleanyourcar is pretty much the best price for everything at the moment and also has the biggest selection. Like you im about to buy a few hundred worth of stuff, so filled up my basket with everything i want, then went on eBay to find the same things to load into my basket. Ebay was about £30 dearer at £285. Wax is cheaper on eBay, though. Wasso highly recommended Dodo Juice Supernatural to me. Most places sell for £65, £55 on eBay
  5. Cat converter as is catalytic converter? Which bank/side?
  6. I had a 1st gen coupe, the S coupe, it's melted down for scrap by now, where it belongs As for the 1 series, it looks like crap as a 5 door with standard rims, but buy the 3 door and upgrade to 18's and it looks good. I'm talking about the e81's, the new 2012(?) model isn't as nice.
  7. So there is
  8. I think just in a colour or 2? Certainly not orange as far as I know. If someone had a step by step guide that would be great too, ie, tell us what to rip out and what to put in.
  9. It's a great pre wash providing you have a decent lance to get the foam to its best
  10. They are pretty straight forward to make So I believe, but then I gotta spend hours finding the right cable in the right colour and decent fixing etc etc. if someone already had sources for the stuff and the specs of what length and how many they could easily sell for a healthy profit. Not me, though, I suck at that kind of stuff.
  11. I wouldn't mind an orange one Why is no one trading these? Surely they'd sell pretty well.
  12. Hopefully this one (if I ever get hold of it) will fit just as well.
  13. There's no such thing as a daaaa...... Oh..... Just kidding, press the light itself, just pops up to turn on, press it again to turn off
  14. The DVLA will do anything for money.. Anything except transfer a reg directly to me even if I buy it from them. Still has to be on another vehicle and then transferred over.
  15. KyleR

    HKS Exhaust

    I think HKS is a full titanium system, that's why it's so expensive. It's hard to recommend a system until we know our budget
  16. My misses has a 1 series and i certainly wouldnt say its an ugly car... quite the opposite Mine too, compared to say... A Hyundai Coupe, it's stunning
  17. The problem I have with shocks only is that the dampening needs to be adjusted depending on the ride height, so if your lowered on tein or eibach springs, the dampening would need to be a different level compared to stock.
  18. KyleR

    Wheel nuts

    If you find a decent set please let me know as I'd be interested in some also. Only ever found ones on eBay and too afraid of the quality, or lack there of, to take the plunge and buy some. Lots with branding and who knows if its real or not, plus its not unheard of for suppliers to lie about the alloy grade they're using. Of course steel would be immeasurably better, but can't be anodised. Might just buy some internal drive tuners and paint them.
  19. A Zed T Top, now we're talking
  20. Yep, all regs are transferable, there's no different between a regular plate and a "cherished" one.
  21. KyleR

    Wheel nuts

    Another thing to note if you repaint them - put a layer of masking tape around them when fitting or removing, that'll protect from being scratched by the socket. I'm actually after a set of orange tuner nuts with internal drive, this way I don't car if they get marked, because it'll be inside the nut.
  22. Oh I thought yours was a genuine article. Who was your supplier because I'd like it too arrive pre drilled
  23. I suppose it also depends on the quality of your bumper a cheaper copy might not have the same tabs etc on it. Possibly true, but I don't think the bottom of the bumper has any tabs, just drill a few holes for the screws to attach. I just wasn't sure how far the panel under the bumper of the V2 should reach since it's a bit longer than the OEM and V1 I think. But yes, still depends if the replica matches this
  24. How about ask him if you buy it, will he fill out the form and post you the form and his V5, then you can either drop it along with your V5 off at the local DVLA or send it special delivery?
  25. Plus increased visibility, win-win
×
×
  • Create New...