Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. 30 y/o, 2 years N/C, clean history, £490 with all mods declared. Bargain for NI really. Broker is Chris Knotts on here
  2. You'll get it mate, don't worry
  3. I fear the latter! :lol: Says the guy who's handle is a mythical Greek God. Overcompensate much?
  4. Perfect chance for an upgrade should you wish to change it
  5. Mine too, although mine probably won't move until Monday from there because it'll have to jump on another plane.
  6. Hmmm, I think i'll go check mine
  7. Don't you mean the GT Rays? As far as I know the GT4's are just a cast rim, nothing excitingly light about them or anything.
  8. You're talking about the £400 eBay 18's aren't you? They'll be awful, bad quality and probably corrode really easy. God knows how safe they'll be as well...
  9. Text and Email It feels like Christmas eve!!!! i dont need either i get it from you lot Go on, you know you wanna
  10. I need to calm down, it'll not be before Tuesday for me anyway and then probably a month before fitting. Don't know why I'm so impatient
  11. KyleR

    Coolant

    RO is reverse osmosis, so basically yes, distilled, cleaned, purified etc. Your filter will be better than nothing
  12. I just signed up for text notifications
  13. KyleR

    Coolant

    Use RO water, tap water can corrode things.
  14. Just let it get dirty
  15. Fixed
  16. Really, mine was still in NL at 23:44 last night and hasn't moved
  17. First stop, Canada
  18. The headers will actually give you more gains than you'll get with your current set up, I should imagine. Think about it, the flow is only as good as the most restrictive part, thats the crap headers now, they're restricting the nice flow to your Berks and Inividia. I can't say i've looks at the HR headers, but on the DE they are awful, but can be changed out without moving the engine. You just put it on the lift, take off the gearbox and away you go It's a perfect thing to do at the same time as a clutch change.
  19. How? They only went out today Edit: just noticed i posted after midnight, so technically went out yesterday
  20. There is of course only so far the ecu can dial back the upgrades, so once everything is done (you need headers ) you may well be a few hp up, infact now you may be a few up, but not even close to 325. The car stock is supposed to be 309, so more like <300 in reality at the fly, but after a good tune you should hopefully see about 310 or so at the wheels
  21. That's the 370's "Z" would look good with the correct 3 dotted one on our cars
  22. Right, I don't know what that all was because I couldn't be bothered reading it all but... The 350z has an intelligent ecu, it will adjust the map to keep the car running as close to stock as possible. So since you have a few breather mods which in theory allow more air in, the ecu will not open the throttle body as much to counteract this effect. This is why we need a remap to get the gains from the mods, otherwise an uprev would be next to useless.
  23. It'll probably cost £30 for a pro to do it, but I guess that depends on what colour it is.
  24. I had a bit of bubbling on the NSR arch. Had a guy take a wire wheel to it which ripped a 3 inch hole in the arch where it was weakened by the rust. He then cut a further 10mm or so around the hole and welded in a new piece, smoothed it out and painted it. It now looks perfect. I have similar on the other side, but this is more difficult because of the fuel cap etc being there and he wouldn't like to weld around that. So I may get him to just beat it back and fill it.
  25. You are aware that your car isn't running any more power now than the day you bought it, right?
×
×
  • Create New...