Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Stubby

  2. haha With there being 3 different model years which cross over each other and one of which only lasting 12 months, it can be a bit confusing at first, but once you understand the subtle, but pretty obvious differences, it's very easy
  3. I'm gonna feel very inferior when this is all set and done with my puny NA
  4. KyleR

    Droplink time

    It's not so much that they sell uprated drop links, they just changed them midway through production because the originals were a bit dodgy.
  5. Oh @*!#! BCM blown?
  6. KyleR

    Droplink time

    Front sounds like the banana bar unfortunately, hopefully just the bush, though For the rears, you can get uprated drop links from Clarks Motorsport on here and probably CS (Cougar Store) too. They will last much longer than the originals on the car and cost less than the Whitelines which you don't really need due to not lowering the car.
  7. Did you try refitting the OEM bulb? It's possible that the LEDs are just duff.
  8. What 14N said - yours is a DE engined Revup (296BHP/300PS), providing it has LED rear lights and upgraded interior. The upgraded interior will have the hazard switch in front of the gearstick.
  9. 2003-2006 Revup is still a DE engine.
  10. Ahem, Revup* OP - You say you have an 07 300, does that mean you KNOW you have a 300 (Revup) or is that what you were told by a dealer? You should have only one intake under the bonnet and 2 vertical lines on the bonnet. Exhausts for all 350Zs are the same no matter what year, roadster, coupe, whatever, all the same. Cats will be different between DE engines (2003-2006) and the HR (2007-2009 with bulge bonnet and 2 intakes) The spoiler for the roadster is a tricky one. Because the roadster is quite rare compared to the coupe and the boot is a slightly different shape, there will be much more work required to make a spoiler fit your motor.
  11. Keep watching
  12. It says Bose on the tape player flap but it's not seen because there is a tape in there There is no tape in there. Google search for 350z head unit and you'll see pictures of Bose and non Bose units.
  13. Forgot to mention that having the GT spec is easier to sell due to desirability, even if it doesn't add much of a premium
  14. It won't make much difference in price, even now you may only get a £500 premium for GT spec, so in the future that will be less relevant.
  15. I will reiterate what I asked earlier - Why doesn't it say "BOSE" on it then? Under your logic, all Zeds have BOSE then, UK or otherwise as there were only 2 stereo options available, yet Nissan only chose to advertise the BOSE in their UK GT's and top 2 specs in JDM and USDM.
  16. So what you're saying is only GT's have "Bose"? That's what I'm saying! I don't care who makes what, GT's came with the Bose system, base models didn't. The linked car is a base model because it doesn't have Bose, leather and cruise. I don't think Bose made the speakers for the base model, but then again I'm not sure they even made them for the GT either Anyway...
  17. I think you're confusing Bose with Brembos as all UK models had the latter.
  18. Yes, that is the HU from a GT, not a base model. The HU is identical in both specs apart from the branding. GT spec included leather, cruise and Bose 7 speaker system. Base model has cloth, no cruise and either 4 or 6 (not sure if it had tweeters) speaker Clarion system.
  19. BTW, I am aware that the "Bose" HU in GT's is made by Clarion and only the speakers are Bose, this is why I mentioned base models came with an unbranded HU SO in conclusion, I am correct, it's non Bose
  20. That is a Bose unit Then why doesn't it say "BOSE" on it like all the other Bose units, like mine? In reference to your previous posts, I was (and still am) under the impression that base models came with a Clarion unbranded unit, like the one pictured. The CD changer threw me for a second, then I figured that all HR's got a CD changer unit.
  21. Does it drop and rise when it should? i.e. when opening and closing the door.
  22. Non GT, non Bose Looks good though
  23. Good luck mate, hope it works out for you, can't wait to see these wheels on
  24. Dean - I think your fuels sensor is a bit duffer like the rest of ours, so when it says it's empty, theres still a good 15 liters or so in there. When the light is on and you fill it up, how much are you getting in there? I get about 65 liters from light to full so there's about 15 liters still in there
×
×
  • Create New...