Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86240-new-batch-2006-airbox-conversion-kit-interest-list/
  2. 225/45/18 is the standard OEM sized front tyres
  3. No pics? No price?
  4. I know the "right" thing to do is to advise you to change the tyre etc, but in reality it's fine. It's only a little slice off about 10-15mm(?) across, don't waste your money.
  5. 2 weeks is nothing, it'll be fine. Different if it'll be sitting for months, then you may need to take precautions.
  6. I don't know if I was just unlucky with my set, but they are not as good as the genuine Nissan ones, which I now have. I think you were just unlucky as there are a few other members with those lights in their various forms, but the OEM ones are much better looking
  7. On the flip side I used to have those eBay ones and they were fine.
  8. I know mate, I know, but as I said, it's not finalized yet, but providing i'm happy with the tyres he has on and he's happy with the Rota's, it's a good deal for me.
  9. Might have a local swap deal happening, but nothing is finalized yet
  10. No worries mate , everyone likes different things having the bits I've covered is easily reversible , so when the time comes to sell ( hopefully never ! ) I can sell it all and return to standard and offset some of the cost ..... Oh and I love it ! With regards the air bag ..... It's all been rip stitched so air bag will still deploy as intended .... This was not a bodge job Well you loving it is all that matters For the record, though, I wasn't even thinking of the operation of the airbag, just think it would look better the other way round
  11. Park up against a wall, about 10 feet away and turn the lights on, then you'll see if they're too high as there is a very distinguished line of light
  12. I should be pic in up an exhaust this evening, so I will edit the post when I get back from receiving it, although the price will go up by the price of the OEM exhaust.
  13. Correct, that is illegal, although I don't know the exact enforcement date, but if it's not in force already, it will be soon. As I said in my last post, undertaking is legal in certain situations, lane hogs being one of them, slow moving traffic being another. Racing up the motorway is not one of them
  14. It's not illegal to undertake someone doing under the speed limit in certain situations such as the one described
  15. Don't worry about the albums here, just sign up to http://www.photobucket.com and upload the photos there. Then you click the "img" link beside the picture and paste (ctrl+V) the link where you want to photo to appear in you text
  16. Oooooor, have a little fun but continuing to chuck ice cold water over people and nominating others to have a little fun also with the side affect of hopefully adding another few quid to the charity fund
  17. Don't forget, if you **** them up it's going to cost you about £800 for another pair I'm selling a pair for £700, just incase
  18. Imagine that the Strosek spoiler was carbon
  19. As has been said, splitting is quite easy, but take your time, the painting is just painting, piece of ****, however getting them back together with no leaks is the problem. The main issue being that you won't know if you've succeeded until it's back on the car and a few weeks later it starts collecting water. Looks awesome, though
  20. Hmmm, love the idea of slapping some alcantara on there, however, I think you did the wrong parts I think the steering wheel should have been done and left the airbag alone and also think the centre console should have been left and the rest of the dash done instead. Not a fan of hiding the silver strut cover either, sorry mate.
  21. Awww funs over
  22. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408246854737/sort/default/model/350_z/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/usedcars/advert-type/Classified/postcode/bt635wt/radius/1500/page/1/make/nissan/ni-only/on?logcode=p Pictures will take some beating.
  23. Not if it's fubared lol
×
×
  • Create New...