-
Posts
2,628 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by cs2000
-
Yeah, seems the coppy MBS had wants to install that way, DVD2 causes issues, but eventually works, all the others are fine Maybe want to tuck a little note in the DVD case so the next member knows ?
-
1. garethkd1 2. robin c 3. K370Z2 4. Dogfather 5. Badgeronimous 6. apcarter 7. bakseedaa List updated don't know where the other DVD's have gone, sent out 5 and only 2 seem to be floating around now I guess people haven't got around to updating yet, MBS and ionabee have as far as I can work out.
-
Amazing piece of kit, the smoke worried me at 2:15 ish though But, looks like Keyser has been in the engine bay... blue, yellow, green, red, silver, black....
-
Not a problem mate, il add you to the list and order the parts, PM incoming too.
-
350z - Spinning sound from clutch when in neutral !
cs2000 replied to timb2010's topic in 350Z Technical
I was just saying that as I think the thred is confused. I believe that noise to be normal. However a spinning sound that then stops half a second later doesn't sound like this which is what the OP asked about. -
Bump, price reduced now too, surely someone wants this
-
Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Not true. Ive told my insurers Adrian flux about both my in car tracker and camera set-up and they note I have it, but that it makes no change at all to my policy. I think what he meant was if you decided to give it a bit of welly somewhere then there's proof of you being naughty, should the police stop you. Fair enough -
Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Not true. Ive told my insurers Adrian flux about both my in car tracker and camera set-up and they note I have it, but that it makes no change at all to my policy. If some tool causes an accident and I have the video proof then I will present it, but if i'm at fault then its my choice, however genuinely if im at fault I would admit it, there's no point lying. Sometimes my camera genuinely doesn't power up (goes through the initial boot cycle but never stars recording, think its due to exactly when you start the car in the process), what if the day I have the crash that's my fault is one of those days? The highway code is clear on this however. You are not supposed to take flashing the lights as a prompt to pull out, its to alert another driver you are there. If that's your only argument in court, the guy flashing his lights will win 100% of the time as its in black and white. I guess this is why they're doing it as technically its not really illegal, they could just be alerting you that they're coming and to not pull out. Of course, in the real world (at least I) you wait for the flash and normally evidence of the car breaking and possibly even a hand wave, this would be caught on camera and could be used as evidence. -
350z - Spinning sound from clutch when in neutral !
cs2000 replied to timb2010's topic in 350Z Technical
Mine has always made a continuous noise when off of the clutch, stops if I press on the pedal, I believe this is a general zed noise. -
haha glad its sorted, as I said, its directional and has a very short range
-
Of course, PM incoming
-
Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
How will that help when you are flashed from the side to be let out at a junction? +1 You need 4 cameras now to be any use at all. A decent camera will have 180degrees viewing angle Even my cheap eBay camera has a wide angle lens. -
Policing powers against naughty road users...
cs2000 replied to MrsNiki's topic in Off Topic Discussion
• Being in the wrong lane and pushing into a queue on a roundabout So what if you're lost and accidentally in the wrong lane? I guess il keep doing my trick of going all the way round a roundabout. Bloody stupid rules that have come in simply as yet another hidden tax on motorists. -
Ive just downloaded it on origin, previously completed it, but on PS3 and its amazingly good fun
-
553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Member Build Projects
anything red fitted to a car is 25 bhp I think.. -
PM's replied too Still got Medal of Honor, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition & Mirror's Edge available
-
SO, following on from my topic here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74966-free-little-competition/ I have some more free games to give away. Again, these are 100% legitimate keys. This time around I have the following games available for download from Steam... Dead Space - rtbiscuit Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Ekona Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Humpy Medal of Honor Mirror's Edge The expensive game per-se was Battlefield 3 which ionabee claimed, so first come first served here. Post below, say which game you want and its its free PM me afterwards, il send you the steam key back. As before, please make sure your PC can actually play the games otherwise its just a waste.
-
Ouch! On a further note <3 Spa
-
very generous offer and im giving away (or gave away) BF3 in another topic on here, good day for free stuff apparently.
-
same as standard wheels? 225/45/18 front 245/45/18 rears
-
I hear very good things about The Last Of Us. Alternatively, cant beat a bit of PC BF3
-
Andy, if you want it, its yours, send me a PM. I didn't do a levels as such, went straight to college, but ive been through the stress as a 3rd party when my partner did them so I cant comprehend what you must have to deal with as a parent. PC specs are below to be sure. Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3 •OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 •Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz •RAM: 2GB •Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. •Graphics card memory: 512 MB Recommended system requirements for Battlefield 3 •OS: Windows 7 64-bit •Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU •RAM: 4GB •Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950. •Graphics card memory: 1 GB
-
Hey all, ive just bought this AMAZING game pack from Humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/ They're a little organisation that get games from companies, these tend to be indy games, but this month it looks like EA has donated the software. You pay whatever you want along as its more then $1 and then you can choose how you donate this to their chosen charities. I donated around $5 to get all of the games and the soundtracks but I now have a game I don't need since I already own it. Il give away a copy of Battlefield 3 on PC for anyone who wants it. Just please make sure your PC meets the minimum specs so the key isn't wasted. This is all perfectly above board and legal, im giving away a Origin key which will give your account access to BF3 as though you've bought it on Origin. Tell me why you want it and il see who gets it
-
Perhaps just wait for parking ticket in future...
cs2000 replied to maxi-glasgow's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Exactly, driver was a dick, but he didn't need to use so much force, he almost flung the door off its hinges and looks to be cm's away from smashing into that taxi. I shudder to think of the cost of a new door + fitting from Ferrari. -
F1 German Grand Prix - That was close!
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Was an action packed race to sat the least. Ive never seen an F1 car rolling backwards down the track before!