Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Looks lovely and wide!
  2. We all know Azure packs the premium I think this thread should have been....if you could have your Z in any colour what would it be?
  3. 370Ad

    Surely not..

    So....I am starting to think you are selling it haha Its god awful IMO
  4. 370Ad

    Surely not..

    The link GIXXERUK put up takes you to this thread. He is just taking the mic! Pretty funny
  5. Congrats! NIce car
  6. Always the way....Will let you know if I find any nearer ones!
  7. Sounds totally made up and fictional
  8. 4.9 litres of oil BTW Welcome! There is quite a few young members on here actually....I think its because the Z is quite reasonable to insure.
  9. London: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Exhaust-/321298169721?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4acedcff79 Preston: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Exhaust-/201018829679?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ecda7eb6f Darlington (Y-Pipe) : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-exhaust-Y-pipe-section-/221353350259?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3389b01473
  10. I always just take a leak on it....seems to work well and doesn't waste natural resources. Always find it comes out the right temperature too
  11. Welcome! Trade links actual website is even worse...it has like 5 pages of Z's and they are all sold! He seems like a reasonable guy though and I am sure he will be on here soon.
  12. That's a shame bud...! Hope you find a decent quote soon. For example with me on the Z with all the same other details: Haven't purchased the car yet - 345 Owned one year - 332 Owned 2 years - 321 Owned 5 years - 290 So there is one good thing for keeping a car longer!
  13. Welcome! All the cool kids have track day avatars
  14. 13 pages and counting....the VXR forum had 2 pages for the Z related battle. Do we all secretly want an Astra?!
  15. No, put the length of time you have actually owned the car, not something made up. That is an idiotic piece of advice. Lying to your insurance company is great.....till you have an accident and find out your insurance is void. I think you all took this the wrong way (Or I didn't explain myself properly)...I wasn't actually saying to buy a quote with this information. But you can't compare insurance on a brand new vehicle to you against one you have owned for 5 years. As the longer you have owned a car the cheaper insurance is. So I was saying to the OP to get a quote for the cube using the same timeframe of owning the Z....as this would give a fairer comparison.
  16. Payment and PM sent
  17. From one Z owner looking for the next get a bloody photo up dude!
  18. Totally forgot about this! 1. DoogyRev x2 2. SuperStu 3.Paddy78 4.Darren-B 5.ChrisS 6. Sam McGoo 7. blindbandit 8. AK350Z 9. glrnet x 2 10.Whacky Will. 11. Rodgeevans 12. evilscorp 13. martinmac x 5 - BLOODY HELL! They get sent to other places around the world. 14. Lmc 15. Octet 16. KyleR 17. richard.hezlett 18. briggsybriggs1 19. Jp606 20.Vansman66 21. GMballistic 22. crb 23. Rothers x 2 24. atkin666 25. Keyser 26. Ebized 27. Stoker11 28. Buster and Netti x 1 29. 14N 30. davedutch 31. Clark Motorsport 32.Jumping350 33.wizurd 34.CrustyCrab 35.Vlad 36. Jaz 350z 37.Kev T 38. jjt 39. Harmlu 40. 350zedd 41. Humpy 42. Good at crashing 43. Dannyg 44. Mattross1313 45. Eatonm90 46. jonny the mod 47 ianphampton 48. Bems 49. Scootg 50.gsexr (Maybe) 51. mbs 52. cs2000 53. Lyndzzz 54. PMX 55. 350Ad Total 61 so far
  19. Loving the combo!
  20. I always thought of the old ST as a lukewarm hatch Just messing with you mate...welcome to the land of Z! I am from Berkshire too so may have seen you around. Whats the budget? Can throw some decent examples up here if we know that.
  21. This will help on average wages mate: http://career-advice...hs/article.aspx
  22. There is a thread on Pistonheads about this and the general concensus is a 1/3 of your annual salary.
  23. Admiral via confused bud. I have a few tricks I use to get a cheaper quote.... One is to put a +30 day start date, usually knocks 10% off instead of using the next day like most people. Then when you go through to Admiral to actually pay you can change the start date/time and it doesn't recalculate the quote. The other is to use a Job Title search like this - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/car-insurance-job-picker/ And see if any of the cheaper names match your job.
  24. Who was that from and where do you live? The land of no cars.... bloody hell is that for real?? did they take NCB for driving in your past life? lol I paid £635 and I'm 25 with 0 NCB, which is cheaper than my polo's insurance so i'm not complaining. Hoping it'll go down next year too! I live in a village near Reading, its a B rated postcode. 7 years NCB. Its a quote with Admiral via confused.
  25. I feel on here we are more realistic about how quick our car is though. On other forums they just seem to think they can beat everything! The DE Z has the most torque and I hear it wins drag races against the HR haha
×
×
  • Create New...