-
Posts
3,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 370Ad
-
Bose Amp won't be turning on more than likely. It must be earthed if the unit is actually turning on.
-
My massive bug bears with the 70 in this order are: 1) Delay on electronic accelerator pedal 2) Micra Style Exhaust 3) Sqeaky seats when going over bumps?! Top 4 Improvements over the 50 for me: 1) Massive improvement over the interior quality 2) Traction control is a lot more sophisticated 3) Paint quality seems a lot better on the examples I have seen 4) Rarity
-
New Member - Hampshire / Berkshire Border
370Ad replied to Bramers's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Stubby is kind of a rite of passage / member requirement - so that's No.1 - ordered from Tarmac already. Front reflectors look to already be taken care of. Been keeping an eye on the Exhaust threads - especially the group buy running for the Cobra setup, although I need to find a sympathetic garage if I go for the HFCs too... Other than that I like the OEM type look - maybe some spacers to fill the arches, been reading up how that will affect the geo (thoughts anyone?) So yeah, start slow and work from there - need to clear my garage so I can get the car in there and then I can take my time doing the bits and pieces! I can help you out with the MOT garage in Reading if needs be mate! -
Haha TBH I have been 3 times before and its never rained! Bring on the 4th
-
OMG. good job I've read this thread. Having a 2 week French road trip starting Thursday 12th June (Over night from Portsmouth) and was going to stop off at the museum Friday morning. probably not a good idea now may take it in on the way back up now. Great planning! Why don't you stay a night to soak up the atmosphere Only been planning it for a year and remember reading that the race was the following week I'ts a good idea though, booked into a nice hotel in Le Lude on Friday night. That's close....you will probably be able to hear the cars from there
-
This sums up my GF's parents quite well. When I switched the 50 to the 70 I test drove an M6, Cayman and a TTS. When I told them what I was planning to test drive over the weekend they were like, 'Wow you must be doing well for yourself" In the end I got the 70 and they said 'Did you not want to spend as much on the car in the end?' It was near enough the same bloody price as the others!! Its because its not 'German'.
-
OMG. good job I've read this thread. Having a 2 week French road trip starting Thursday 12th June (Over night from Portsmouth) and was going to stop off at the museum Friday morning. probably not a good idea now may take it in on the way back up now. Great planning! Why don't you stay a night to soak up the atmosphere
-
As your too lazy to embed it, I am not going to watch it!
-
Having lived in Walsall all my life, knowing a bunch of their customers and having used MIJ myself I'd avoid them at all costs. Absolute bunch of cowboys. My 172 Cup failed it's MOT a few years ago as the back box was corroded. Rather than replace it with an OEM part I went to MIJ. They asked what style tip I wanted (Hidden behind rear bumper like the OEM exhaust) and how noisy I wanted it (low). A few hours later I picked up the car and felt embarrassed to drive it. I complained the next day and the manager who was absent the day before agreed it was ridiculously loud and they did the work again with better results. Fast forward two years and it failed the MOT again. MIJ don't use any clamps and use welds instead. This time it failed as exhaust gases were leaking from their weld and the MOT tester showed me exactly how bad of a job they'd done. Having a "lifetime" warranty I went back to MIJ who tried to deflect any responsibility at first before agreeing to re-weld the joint. I sat there for two hours before they told me they'd done the work and I could finally leave. At the MOT retest I was called in to look at the car and they showed me where MIJ has used silicone sealant to "bodge" the old weld, a job that took them 30 seconds. More reading - http://www.stdrivers...s-service-ever/ http://www.audi-spor...ny-reviews.html http://www.ttforum.c...46951&hilit=MIJ (look at the photos on page 3) That TT exhaust is worst I have ever seen!
-
You will love it! Last time I checked the euro tunnel was still considerably cheaper? Tips: Friday: Get down to Arnage early afternoon for the un-official parade (Beer, water guns and burn outs!) Official Le Mans parade in the City around 17:00 (Le Mans cars/supercars) Saturday: if you need to freshen up due the nights antics heads down to: http://www.guide-piscine.fr/sarthe/centre-aquatique-des-atlantides-le-mans-417_P - 5 Euro's entry for rapids,flumes and a decent shower! Get a decent position for the start of the race Make sure you see some night time driving if your brave (and have had too many desperados) make you way through the woods/horse racing circuit to the Mulsanne straight. My video from 2012: Sunday: Run onto the track after the race and collect some debris for your collection Around 17:30 your allowed back onto the track, head down to Indianapolis to see some wannabe race car drivers
-
Wow quite a lot of us!
-
Two beautiful cars ^^^^^^^^^^ Definitely glad to see you are still going..... What your dad would have wanted! Still tickets for Beausejour left but not much else unfortunately.
-
Its a forum car too
-
Sweet. We will hopefully be attending the PH Friday Service before heading to Arnage for the friday fun.
-
A nice 50k Black HR sold for 9.5k on here at the tail end of last year. So yes I would imagine you could get one for under 10k, but its not the best time of year to get bargains on these cars unfortunately.
-
Heading down to Le Mans this year in the 70. Camping in Beausejour and getting an early tunnel Friday 13th. Is anyone else making the trip?
-
Under 40k is quite low TBH. A 2007 car is now 7 years old so your looking at only 5-6k a year. Maybe up the mileage and you might have more luck
-
Is it a tight fit ? Yeah pretty tight which works perfectly for my brief case/3 bags of shopping. Anything bigger would be a stretch though!
-
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84758-japfest-2014-south-east-convoy/page__st__20#entry1269413 Park up on the hard shoulder and wait up us to roll by! Will be near Swindon M4 around 06:30.
-
Pug 307 net works really well. Only 10 quid delivered on ebay too! Obviously it's not as good as the dual layer 70 one but it's a different price bracket
-
I hope this was the Pug/Civic not the Z! It would cry at Mr Clutch
-
3x 1p coins
-
Probably if the limiter is taken off but if not both 155!
-
162mph GPS with bolt on mods and remap. DIdn't want to pull too much more!