Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 370Ad

    Which 350Z?

    There was a 313 with 45k on the clock on pistonheads a few days ago.....10k bargain!
  2. Mines given me an extra car length when racing the local VTS boys....
  3. Think it acutally depends on whether you really know how to drive a Z, if you can then an Ultra Yellow is the car to have, if however you lack certain skills then you'd look a wally in yellow Strange comment as all of the Ultra Yellow owners I know never drive their Zeds, you included now..... so please define your logic of having to know how to drive a Zed properly to own an Ultra Yellow Haha brilliant and true!
  4. Easy.... The Zed!
  5. Came flying up behind me....the passat driver didn't seem too happy haha
  6. So buy a standard one and Uprev it?! That's what i got from that lol
  7. 370Ad

    My New Z

    Nice! Loving the step up in power!
  8. lol nope! We have a winner! Yep a Tyke is a nickname of a Yorkshire man. I didn't actually know that until he got the plate!
  9. Slightly early but I guess he couldn't wait! He was going to buy them from a supplier over there but they want $300 or something crazy like that! So UK eBay to the rescue and he is now a happy man. The front looks so much cleaner without a plate too, such a shame the UK's law enforcement wouldn't see it the same And bonus points for guessing where he was born! Cheers, Adam
  10. 370Ad

    991 GT3

    I cant believe how quickly that thing went through 1-4 gear!
  11. 370Ad

    Oil Change

    To actually answer your questions It holds 4.9 litres and the recommended oil is 5w-30 fully synthetic. Motul 8100 is about £30 from Opie oils and if you want something slightly better there is Fuchs Pro Race R which is about £50. Enjoy!
  12. You can get Genuine Nissan bushes for £27 delivered from the states. It's an Infinity garage that sells them on eBay and I got mine in 6 days. Bargain!
  13. The comment was ridiculous tbh...your thoughts were fine but they never seemed to make it onto the page. There have been 2 yellow GT4's on pistonheads for ages, one at 9.5k and the other at 10k. So you might get 9.5k for such a low mileage example but I don't reckon it will go quickly at that price.
  14. Massive fan myself too!
  15. I definitely wouldn't go to page 3 then! haha
  16. Decats/HFC's?!
  17. i was looking at the wheels you have as well, what kinda price did you pick them up for? its either grid drifts or 7 series wheels you see 19" Rota Drift Grids are around 2k with Falken Tyres fitted, i picked mine up for slightly more than half of that second hand with 6mm on the tyres. Hope this helps.
  18. If I had 10k to spend on a Z I would buy this. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-313-gt-3dr-bose-sat-nav-heated-black-lthr/1276077 Relativity low mileage, 313 model, sell-able colour combo (Gunmetal with black leather) and Sat Nav!
  19. I swear I could hear induction kit roar also!
  20. They are 9" wide on the front and 10" on the rear so you should use the OEM size tyres for 350 19's 245/35 and 275/35.
  21. Get a decent ad up and you can expect 8-9k!
  22. USA (AKI/PON) = Europe (RON) Regular........... 87 = 91 Plus................ 89 = 93 Premium......... 91 = 95 Premium Plus... 93 = 98
  23. I sold some near perfect ones with good tyres for 600. I would say 400-450 if they need a refurb and the tyresa have decent tread.
  24. Lol legend!
×
×
  • Create New...