Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. I imagine they are 19's so you want 245/35 on the front and 275/35 on the back. OEM size!
  2. Well that's the last time I try and help this forum out..... Post a bargain and all I get is ridiculed for it
  3. 3 litre in 3k miles! Ouch....
  4. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Genuine-18-Nissan-350Z-alloy-wheels-and-new-tyres-/221265017725?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item33846c3b7d
  5. 370Ad

    Alloys !!

    Not for £450ish I don't think he is
  6. 370Ad

    Alloys !!

    Wheels don't have to be staggered aslong as the tyres are. To put into perspective your standard wheels are 8" wide all round with an offset of 30. Rays are 8" on the front ET30 and rears are 8.5" with ET33. The Rota Torque's above are 8.5" all round with an offset of 30. So the Rota's will sit 6mm further out each side of the wheel. Tyres will fit fine also
  7. I imagine its the price....nothing against Abbey as they are a decent business and all but it all comes down to £ in the end!
  8. 370Ad

    Alloys !!

    Thanks mate, dont want rays tbh but the Rota torque alloys are nice, take it they would require spacers as I have brembos. Nope would fit fine without spacers, would sit slightly better than your standard wheels as they are half an inch wider but wont give you a massive stance look without spacers.
  9. 370Ad

    Alloys !!

    ET30 8.5J, similair to standard spec but not the best offset! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Rota-Torque-Alloys-BARGAIN-/171089159455?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item27d5b5651f http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rota-Gt-r-Alloys-18-5x114-3-8-5j-Et30-Evo-subaru-honda-nissan-/330981077792?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item4d10027320
  10. 370Ad

    Alloys !!

    At that price Rays would definitely be your best buy. Anything other would be quite heavy unfortunately. Saying that you 'might' get some 18" Rota's for that price on eBay.
  11. 370Ad

    opinions on prices

    Kumho's and Falkens with a smaller side wall are a decent mid range tyre for the Z. In there larger 18" side wall size then they are a bit soft. Splitting will not help the sale at all. Especially for the price point he is looking for. The last set sold on here for £950 and before that £1100 so its just a matter of time to find the right buyer
  12. They make some good vids, the F50 tug of war is the best so far i think
  13. DANIEL MARKLAND'S COST SHEET Garage's lawyers: £34,000 His lawyers: £14,000 Repair work: £35,000 Car rental: £6,000 TOTAL: £89,000 35k in repair work?!!
  14. 997 for 16k?! Didnt know they were that cheap!
  15. How much!!
  16. Cat D and the work has already been done for you http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-370Z-GT-PEARL-WHITE-EXCLUSIVE-CAR-12k-miles-full-service-history-/251305830620?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a82fea8dc
  17. I was there at 17:00 today!
  18. Thanks for the advice that's the first thing I will check! I don't think you can easily feel for movement in the ball joint though can you? Hmmm I love the Z but it does have quite a few suspension weak points! Drop links, compression bush and now potentially ball joint
  19. :lol: I've reported the duplicate post (the other one) so let's continue on here I expect the next post to be " bloody iPhone" :lol: Yep this man has it in one...bloody iPhone! Just the odd clunk, clunking all the time would be very worrying! It does happen 100% of the time within 5 seconds of starting the car up though, so seems like the suspension or something is levelling off! Will have a look under the car on the weekend Cheers!
  20. Noticeable when braking at slow speeds and when the car has been stationary for a while. Tried rocking the car when stationary but can't re create. I am thinking anti roll bar but only replaced drop links in November! Any ideas guru's?!
  21. 370Ad

    opinions on prices

    You will always get people like that. They are decent wheels with the correct spec tyres and a perfect offset! If he cant afford them thats not your fault
  22. 370Ad

    opinions on prices

    Bought mine for £1100 with 6mm Falkens on and no damage to any of the wheels. So yes about right!
  23. SMURFETTE!
  24. Lol....is that a tactful way of saying @*!#!
  25. Welcome! I reckon you could get what you want for 6k. Some people post threads like under 50k, only black, GT Spec, 6 grand...which ain't going to happen! Good luck
×
×
  • Create New...