Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Stupid phase in motoring...
  2. Mines about 5.9
  3. The Z is not a great car from a standing start, so the 0-60 time isn't its best attribute. Even with an Uprev (sharper 1st to 3rd) it's not amazing. It's definitely more of an on the run overtake type of car. I don't street race but have a lot of friends with hot hatches and in standard form a mildly tweeked EP3 gets a much better launch. After 30-40 it's not in the same league but I wouldn't take it down the quarter of a mile!
  4. Elite Wheels have a hunter system and charge £65 for the Z. Based central Reading.
  5. 370Ad

    Fancy a go..??

    Mental
  6. This! If its ET20 it will be perfect
  7. Go to Halfords take a million rattle cans/touch up pens outside and find a colour that matches. Job done.....no one else will ever notice its tiny
  8. 370Ad

    Volk te37s

    Nice wheels! Shame they aren't the correct spec for the Z. Spacers will help but might ruin the feel.
  9. 370Ad

    cheap tyres.

    Is it lowered? Some of the cars riding 40 profile looked very jacked up at Japfest!
  10. Sounds epic though! Who cares about 1-2bhp
  11. Now I know why it was cheap......it's broken
  12. Was hoping for the ET20 Rears! http://www.nismo.co.jp/en/products/competition/wheel/pdf/aluminum01.pdf Cheers anyway
  13. What is the offset and width of these? I think front can only be 8.5J ET25 but rears seem to come in many sizes!
  14. Er, I just bought my 2007, Grey, 313 GT, black leather, Sat Nag, original alloys, no rear parking sensors, 56k on the clock, FNSH, no mods and good condition inside and out for £9,500... You don't need to be spending £11k for one if you're patient! There is always the exception not the rule! Yours was probably cheap as it has full Nissan service history
  15. Its a bit sad but that's what impresses me the most with the car. All my colleagues say o god bets that's awful at the pumps but its only slightly worse than there 325is and C Class coupe's. Uprev gave me an extra 2-3mpg too!
  16. After owning this car for a year and loving it, I've got a serious itch for a 350Z or similar. So here goes, in no rush to sell though. 2003 prefacelift Civic Type R in milano red. Taxed til December and MOT'd til December Standard engine on 86k I think it is now after a hassle free trip to the Ring (didn't take it on the track though). No 2nd gear crunch, gearbox is super smooth and had the oils changed when the clutch was done (obvs) 2 genuine Honda keys. All handbooks, etc. FSH. Energy engine mount inserts and Powerflex gearbox insert - tight as a nun's chuff up front now. Clutch recently replaced at Grinspeed and a facelift lighter flywheel was put in. Superpro caster correction kit @ Grinspeed FRSU with Eibach camber bolts and DME camber arms and setup @ Grinspeed Eibach ABP -30mm lowering springs 17" Rota G force matt black alloys with Michelin tyres all round (loads of tread) Sportex 2.5" unsilenced B pipe Goodridge braided brake lines and Brembo pads fitted recently Drilled & grooved front discs Good on petrol for a hot hatch - 1400 miles to the Ring and back and did it on £280!! VTEC works perfectly. Engine doesn't use much oil which shows how well maintained it is. Valve clearances done @ Grinspeed Oil changed regularly BAD POINTS: As with most milanos the paint could do with a correction (most people can't get the red back without a respray, but a guy who works for Bentley who's a mate with Steve @ Grinspeed says he can definitely get the red back without the need for a respray - quoted £200 but I haven't had the time to leave it with him) Small fag burn in the drivers seat (not from me, I don't smoke) Few scuffs on the rear bumper Will get more pics up when I get a chance. £3,850
  17. Good luck, will keep my eyes peeled for you. 15k for this one....some sellers are mad. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-GT-/190877496711?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c712f7587 Ouch!
  18. Welcome!
  19. 100% wheel balancing! Get it done already
  20. So your looking 57 plate onwards for the 313. What's the budget as I imagine you will need 11k plus for a low mileage HR!
  21. Where is BBK when you need him!
  22. As the Stillen doesn't have Flexi's, I thought this would put strain on the rest of the system and potentially cause the manifold to crack. I have never heard of this happening on any Stillen Y pipe but just it my head the Flexi's are there for a reason!
  23. Mismatched tyres on the rear....Not to fear Ekona will be here! Exhaust looks epic btw!
  24. Tbh looks quite well made! I would say go for Cobra as they are only 200 but due to price increase they are now 280....ouch!
×
×
  • Create New...