Jump to content

ddcboyle

Members
  • Posts

    1,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddcboyle

  1. Something about that impreza turbo spool ( think thats the noise anyway) that I love
  2. Every problem ive had in a car hasnt been covered in the warranty. Not actually sure what is covered.. nothing?
  3. Nothing sells better than a good looking professional website well done
  4. Just question on topic, do the good branded spacers require different nuts? Or should standard be okay?
  5. Got my clutch and flywheel today from zmanalex now just to get it fitted and car will be alive again
  6. I thought k&n typhoon was good, changed engine tone slightly and felt smoother. But that might just be a placebo since I spent alot on a metal pipe..
  7. If it were me, it would be a 350z or a 911. Just simply because I like 350z and a 911 is a car I could grow old with, not sure on upkeep costs though
  8. I think its more of a girls sportscar, the nissan version of range rover. But if the misses got one, id happily drive it I wouldnt buy it though
  9. I removed wiper to wrap my boot. Seems complicated but it is pretty simple. I done it without instructions, remove plastic trim in boot lid, unscrew connections, twist the cap on the bottom of wiper blade is the general jist. Dont be put off, go for it
  10. Like batman and robin of the zed world. Without the latex
  11. I dont see the point in it. They have something that looks like a ferrari but would be beaten by a proper jap sports car
  12. Bose in car on Nissan & Mazda for example is complete and utter $hite it certainly is no better than 'normal' car stereos or practically anything you can buy from Halfords for £100 or more.... Mary's new MX-5 has Bose..... but not for long It wasnt worth an optional extra, but its better than every car ive been in, except ones where people have bought new speakers
  13. Bose is good. Obviously alot better than a normal cars stereo. But that little badge makes u pay more. 500pound bose is worse than spending the 500pound on a different brand
  14. God has something against me having a 350z. Bought invidia exhaust last month after my oem was broke. 850quid gone. Have to buy new clutch and fly wheel, another 650 gone. Need new disc brakes and pads all round, and had a puncture today and forked out 140 for new tyre.. I Just want some money left in my bank account one month of the year lol
  15. Hes definetly got one of those electric superchargers in there
  16. Not very mini...
  17. The main reason I wouldnt buy a gtr is the cost difference. Everything in a gtr is more expensive to fix, maintain or modify than a 350z. Plus, Im fan of fast and furious and wanted my own style of that. So its sone pride in modifying ur car to how you want it to look. With your spare cash you saved from not buying a ferrari
  18. +1 that little girl size controller is what puts me off playstation. My fingers are all over the place
  19. Keeping my xbox360 until the xbox one price goes 300 or less still goimg to be players on the 360
  20. I have the gemini exhaust, I dont have any droan while im driving. It sounds like oem just a touch louder until you hit 4k revs. Aslong as your driving sensible your not going to get annoyed with exhaust until you put ur foot down
  21. Rich is a bit far fron me :/ At uxbridge, west london btw so can travel an hour round the area
  22. Does anyone have a vinyl cutter that they would mind letting me use? Got about 5metres of white vinyl spare as mate wrote off his car before we finished wrapping, so looking to have logis cut out such as k&n, nismo etc. Not sure if the correct name is a vinyl cutter but if so I can let you grab some soare white vinyl to use Dean
  23. Another green 350z. This colours going to be more common than silver soon
  24. Hey do you have a passenger headlight unit? And passenger wheel arch trim
×
×
  • Create New...