Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. I recognize this zed for sale: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201072264288
  2. New time for LM Bugatti C class: 1:53.756. There were better times from a few people than are on this thread, but that still puts up at the top for now, globally 133 out of 852239 isn't bad. Also a new time for Spa C class: 2:40.863. 140 globally. Reckon I could get a top 100 on that one with the car/tune I was using as I fluffed the entry into a corner at a chicane near the end. Another new time for Road Atlanta C class: 1:34.118
  3. Does it have to be new? I've got one of these, think it cost around £400: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261441155274 My initials are TAG, I got mine for my 18th and 25th birthday.
  4. I got my Tag Heuer formula one for the bottom end of your budget and my Tag Heuer Kirium F1 for the top end, both used of course.
  5. It'll be a nice surprise for him when he gets back then. I'll have a go at beating that time next month then, for now I'll just have to make do with forza. I tend to be a lot slower in real life though, no rewind button...
  6. (Sorry Will) New time for Road Atlanta C class: 1:34.836. I suggest another time trial as a stock 370z around Cataluyna grand prix, thoughts?
  7. Spacers sold
  8. Rears are 9.5 with 265 tyres, fronts are 8.5 with 245 tyres. Not really sure on price yet.
  9. They are Finichi Firenze, I might be persuaded to sell them shortly as I'm weighing up a few options.
  10. My current wheels could fit that description, do you mean these?
  11. New time for Laguna Seca C class: 1:38.547 Are we having any new time trials to go at, I think having some more just using a stock 350/370 makes sense
  12. Its a free listing day on eBay today, you're probably better off putting it on now.
  13. Added some eibach spacers and dropped the price of the wheels.
  14. Nexus 5
  15. +1, I'd like mine to be done fairly soon.
  16. Gudzy

    Zenons

    Xenon headlights are standard on all UK zeds I believe. Facelift cars had bi-xenon headlights which are better.
  17. There are hoses which are usually available for use at the Moreton. A retractable bucket comes in handy also.
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82625-funky-tyres/
  19. I'll be putting up some eibach spacers for sale in those sizes shortly.
  20. ebized used a shim and a hubcentric spacer which warped his brake discs on a 370 if I recall correctly.
  21. Cheers, lots to look through there. Its a completely standard 04 plate that she's had from new.
  22. I thought I'd post this up as there are quite a few knowledgeable people on here that might be able to help. A friend has a Honda S2000 which won't start once warm. If left for around half an hour to cool down it will start, but if needing to fill up at the petrol station it won't restart. Any ideas what could be causing it and anything he could test easily?
  23. Is it going to be on the new track layout do you know? I enjoyed Blyton when I was there, no barriers to worry about so you can push a little more than at somewhere like Cadwell.
  24. As Paddy explains, not a lot of activity in the Yorkshire region ar the moment unfortunetly.
×
×
  • Create New...