Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Seeing this reminded me, will send a picture over later Amy
  2. Agree with all of that marzman. I would hate to see Chris Evans take on presenting Top Gear, ...really don't rate him as much of a presenter tbh. I think Steve Coogan as himself would be quite good, maybe with Jimmy Carr (as he's into cars) and Rowan Atkinson too. That would be an interesting 3 man team I think although nowadays they'd probably want to introduce a woman into the team as well just to appear at least a little PC. As long as she's got big knockers that's should be ok ..... Clarkson was one giant tit , god forbid two giant tits
  3. It is alright, JC has taken Zayn's place now
  4. Some good looking lads though in the back ground of the video propping up the bar If only we had known you were filming we could of posed for the video
  5. Paid
  6. Hi Matt just found my HSBC login thingy majig ( under sofa) so will be swinging it across this evening
  7. Grundy PM me your bank details and I will Bacs it over
  8. Wheels for sure
  9. Yes to the first question and no to the second
  10. Just see it now a floater zooming around the rapids, that is hilarious
  11. After reading that last comment are you sure you don't want to join us
  12. I would love to dude ...... I'm on thin ice at the mo with my wife as I dropped the S Bomb ( supercharger ) into conversation the other day while chatting to her about the new bed/ carpet/wallpaper/cabinets she had bought ....... I'm glad I wasn't in kicking distance !! Would of loved to of been a fly on the wall when dropped that little something into the convo
  13. Josh get your arse to Ace cafe meet this Saturday dude. Got a mini convoy going up, forget about the wife and kids, the zed is much more important
  14. Someone said to me that I should of kept the VXR as the zed was proper slow in comparison........
  15. Surely try it first and then change if needed Josh Gltws sale otherwise
  16. Thanks Matt.
  17. Can you put me down please, as always I really struggle to cut and paste on this phone. Sounds like a good day out though
  18. Gorgeous girl
  19. Happy birthday all!
  20. Eeeekk sorry to see this OP. Don't wish this on anyone
  21. Looking good mate
  22. Lol that's brilliant Sque
  23. I'm still on, all paid Looooooooooots of time to get another datsun, well, I hope Good man
  24. Adrian what's the score with you and this event?
  25. I got it for 1/4 of the price and Desey is delivering it personally to my front door dont forget im giving you my car That is just a minor detail
×
×
  • Create New...