Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Cheers for the heads up all and please keep them coming.
  2. Happy buffday Netti, have a good one x
  3. Happy birthday Payco!
  4. Happy birthday jimski, have a awesome birthday!
  5. Welcome
  6. So selfish eh
  7. Nice spot
  8. Welcome
  9. Still got a black eye Yeah they definately work a treat
  10. My setup is Cobra back, Cobra Y, Berk HFC's and pop charger. Only got a static video clip of this setup so far. The sound does it for me
  11. Sounds lovely mate
  12. Nice one Pete!
  13. Chris did you have some sort of reflector fetish going on?
  14. Well thought I would start researching places in Hampshire where to get my wheels refurbished as I will be getting this done in the New Year when all the salt is off the roads. Anyone got places they can recommend and had experience of? This picture below was taken a while back but mainly it is my front wheels that are scuffed pretty bad but will be getting all four done though anyway. Still debating if I should also go for a colour change. Thanks Steve.
  15. Very nice pics Jehuty Are your other Z friends members on here?
  16. Hello
  17. Andy that looks awesome
  18. I know what you mean about seeing the detail on black Zeds. The only reason why I have not gone down the Charge speed rear route as I dont think the rear vents etc will clearly be seen as much as I would like them to.
  19. Does the 370z's have the same issue aswell then?
  20. Guinea pig eh.... ive been called worse
  21. Resistance is futile!
  22. Thats not in eastleigh is it? Winchester - Chesil street car park
  23. Well on route to the pub I decided to pop to one of the multi storey car parks and take some shots. 1 of my favourites
  24. If I didnt have my Varrs I would have these in a flash, stunning wheels and im sure you will shift them quick Marz. GLWTS.
×
×
  • Create New...