Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Look at the ' Bitch ' as Im pretty sure Keyser has this on his.
  2. What replying to this thread? B@$tuuurd lol! Gotta stop buying stuff before xmas! Buy it, you only live once
  3. What replying to this thread?
  4. 19's all the way but im bias
  5. Happy birthday Neil, hope it is a good one
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Currently playing Payday 2 on the PC.
  12. Awwww with terrible jokes like that you should tread very carefully..... Happy birthday Dan
  13. Voted
  14. Black just looks awesome when it has just been detailed Shame it does not stay that way for long
  15. Great pictures Spatt and certainly a very wise choice buying Chris car The car as always looks lovely jubbly!
  16. Amazing car but even better work, nice one Tim
  17. At least say hello to Scarlett first Oh and Bender can go kiss my shiny butt
  18. Yeah be rude not I guess
  19. Haha quality and what a response from Graham ' OH Sh!t! ' Classic Happy birthday Mr G, hopefully I got the right day this time
  20. Dexter Morgan, Bender and Scarlett Johansson.... What a combo, might aswell shoot myself now and get it over and done with
  21. Welcome back
  22. Being boring I will most likely stick with the silver, I would not consider black as like you say I would think they would lose the definition. Possibly, just dont think I have got the balls to do something else that is outside of my comfort zone so to speak. Quite liked this colour - http://www.stancenation.com/2011/01/19/evil-sexy-350z/
  23. Great effort and always worth travelling that extra distance to find that Zed! Welcome
  24. Cracking picture and lovely car
×
×
  • Create New...