Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Well I didnt actually spot this car but had a text from a friend who spotted the Black 350z driving past the Mucky Duck pub in Winchester today. This was his text ' Another black 350z on the block mate. *** Nug. ( number plate ) Some nice upgrades on it too. So I did not think much about it until I read the full number plate again and thought im sure I have seen that before somewhere. Then I rifled through my photos from the Salisbury meet a few months back and bingo there it was. Cant remember what your forum name was - Sorry!
  2. Happy birthday Mark, hope it's a good one
  3. Amazing how led lights make such an improvement. Looking god for sure
  4. Actually had to google that word as I didnt have a freaking clue either.... I must be getting old at the ripe age of 33 Tonk - ghetto for strong or muscular adopted from them tonka trucks back in the days (unbreakable). dont mess with him he is tonk....
  5. Nice motors for sure and I wouldnt say no myself. Welcome to fruit loop central
  6. Nice mix of cars there Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrk. Quite liking the choice of cars in Vegas
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Just the way the cookie crumbles sadly.
  9. Im there for sure I will see if a mate wants to come in his Hyundai coupe....
  10. 2-0 Yeah it's free on PSN now too Sent from the golf club... Undeserved!
  11. Heard about this game and is highly rated. Might download after our little footie session later ( nothing kinky! )
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. If it's the same noise I get when I drive my car when it's been cold then wouldn't worry about it as mine has done this since I've had mine. The more you push the accelerator pedal the louder the whiny noise becomes?
  14. Moi.... Nah not me guvnor!
  15. Not good How bad is the damage?
  16. Needs to be in this section mate - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/40-spotted-on-ebay-or-other/
  17. Never quite understand these comments... It's worth travelling to get the right car especially if it has a good history plus from a fellow Zed enthusiast.
  18. Really pleased for you mate, now don't be blowing up anymore engines I'm sure Chris, Bob and Kim etc have seen enough of your car to last a life time
  19. If your saw it in the flesh Adrian you would change your mind.
  20. Some cracking photos there. Just looking at those roads makes me want to jump in the car and go for a drive. If I had those roads on my door step.....
  21. +1 - where abouts do you live? Plenty of great meets and events to get stuck into!
×
×
  • Create New...