Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Oh well dont get used to it
  2. Then you just got Bob around to do it for you?
  3. Bar steward still have not finsihed the outside cosmetics yet
  4. Could No worries Steve I appreciate the offer. Let me know if you decide to take it off some time soon please Could be sooner and will keep you posted. If you dont want it I am sure the other vultures on here will swoop for it
  5. Eeeeekkk not entirely to sure when mate, hopefully it will be off this month. Doesnt help you I know but least you can save yourself a few quid by not buying new. Anyway just thought I would offer
  6. Whatever Will, you even know what a velocity stack is.....
  7. Im not looking, I am ignoring you Mark
  8. Very nice indeed mate, looks great
  9. Considering I have been harping on at recent meets about how I was finished and not ever touching the zed again I have just blown that out the water Got two big changes coming up and really excited * Mods can this thread be moved to ' Members build projects ' please if this is possible. Thanks.
  10. Sounds like the Zed is being treated well mate Fancy a Cobra Y-pipe that will be coming off my car soon? Done about 5k miles roughly. Cheers Steve
  11. Yes there is a page mate under ' 350z-UK & 370z-UK ' Sadly I use stalk book, I will go hang my head in shame in admitting it.
  12. Welcome to the funny farm
  13. That is awesome if I do say so myself!
  14. Good luck with the sale mate. Have to say the Vantage in white looks sexy as
  15. Looks great Sarah
  16. No pictures
  17. Ask Will370z and Glrnet, they can't praise TGM highly enough. I've seen the work done on their cars and it is 10/10.
  18. Still surprised it has not sold already...
  19. I'll leave that one for Graham. Did he eat the whole tin
  20. Oh and what about the cookie tin?
  21. Awesome selection, do you have enough? I know those lot like a small amount of whiskey
  22. Nice one Will, more videos the better
  23. If it's for a 350z then I will be putting my Cobra resonated exhaust and cobra ypipe up for sale soon
×
×
  • Create New...