Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Only reason why i decided to change Zorst was due to the Do luck body kit and if anyone else copies that then there will be trouble
  2. +1 Use to have the same tree in the family home when I grew up
  3. Stop acting like you had one first before everyone. Pretty sure I seen other Zeds sporting the Arks system before you. I've no doubt you have but I was hoping I'd be "special" for a little bit longer Sorry to be a party pooper for Wales Papa smurfy You can ask Wasso as I was initially looking at the Motordyne shockwave or the SP Greddy elite but then a certain Mr Tarmac persuaded me otherwise
  4. Think you saw some hookers in the centre of Winchester aswell if I recall Mike
  5. You get the people who talk about it and then the people who talk about it and do it
  6. I be running Ark with Berks as of tomorrow, will get some videos up tomorrow if I can @The Shed? Indeedy :@)
  7. Awesome!
  8. You buggered the S/c already
  9. I be running Ark with Berks as of tomorrow, will get some videos up tomorrow if I can
  10. Wasso has the yaaaaaarp motordyne shockwave tdx2 I believe Smurf has the Ark for sure.
  11. Enjoy
  12. Happy birthday Whacky and all Got much planned for the day?
  13. Yeah, those things are pretty cool. Sound mental in the flesh I'd bet. ThinkBBK has one doesn't he? Great minds and all that Ian
  14. Dips got one on his Z and sounds very nice
  15. Non resonated should be the louder one you're right. Yeah sorry non resonated is 90db and resonated is 85db!
  16. Going to have to think about this! S/c group or staying alive, think I go for the latter Semi fast group please if you know what I mean
  17. Looks good Zippy, very good in fact!
  18. Like most hired cars they will get ragged within an inch of their lives. My car does not deserve that and if it does then only from me
  19. Fantastic condition and well cherished car by all accounts. Keep the mods coming
  20. Think you have to go for the resonated cobra ( louder one ) if your wanting the noise.
  21. Sorry found it for you now im on the PC. Cobra with cobra ypipe, berks hfc's and pop charger Same but without the Hfc's
×
×
  • Create New...