When I collected from the garage.
I won't post a picture of a bog standard engine
After:
Now with ark exhaust but no decent pictures.
Car is now naked and waiting for next body kit to go on
Was wondering what you were referring to their Steve.....
Ooopps I meant Mazzy, stupid predictive text
What the hell is a muzzy? If it's in your predictive text then either it's a word or one you put in there??
Well it's my fat thumbs and this stupid phone then
A muzzy is what I will put on you later Craig
I saw this picture last night and someone said they used photoshop to come up with what a new 350z would like and this is what he/she came up with.
Looks like a modified chargespeed rear.
Cannot get all the work gear and goodies into the zed, it would not be able the weight.
Dont have a picture of my van at hand Not that it is that exciting
Hope you are going Sunday so I can give you grief for selling up! You sold those wheel nuts yet and if Grundy doesn't have them I could be tempted
Seriously though hope you do get the car that you want and perhaps Tarmac will sell his to you for a good price
That actually happened, I remember somebody linking to photobucket and ended up browsing at soft porn, especially when you went further than the "for sale" advert
That was a great thread for all the wrong reasons.