Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. I had some aftermarket rear parking sensors installed when I bought the car, but they do not match the paint work. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can you simply spray over them with the correct paint code to match them?
  2. RS8055

    Upgrade

    Thank you to whoever made the donation! Even though I have only actively been on the forum for such a short time, I think it's great. Ideal place for anyone with a Zed.
  3. Had a look under mine for first time (as the exhaust is blowing). Understand exactly what you are saying. Mine's done roughly 52k and aesthetically looks pretty bad.
  4. These could be on here for a bit I think... I doubt many people will be in need of these as the LEDs look so much better (probably what you upgraded for/reason for selling). You put them up on eBay?
  5. In Luxembourg, I could potentially get the number plate: "ZZ 3500" for €50.
  6. We supply this, few images can be seen here - http://www.350z-uk.c...exhaust-system/ Is there anywhere I can find a sound clip? Needs to be TuV approved in my case and come with a certificate.
  7. Yeah, what he said.
  8. Just goes to show... one simple mistake, and all the money you put into your car is wasted! Let alone endangering yourself.
  9. Yeah, my exhaust is blowing too... need a new cat-back system preferrably... but some of the prices I am being quoted are crazy!
  10. Ah fair enough! You'd be surprised how many good driving roads we have in Luxembourg (up north of country especially) and the bonus? - We have no fixed speed cameras in the entire country... the french are terrible for fines (even if you are doing less than 10% over)... and best bit: Nordschleife is 1h30 drive from my house.
  11. I believe I am the southern most now...
  12. RS8055

    Amuse Style Kit

    It is for the 370z you know? Yeah, aware of that. Just curious..
  13. I've been looking at the APS Twin Turbo Kit for my 350Z DE... could anyone tell me the effect this has on the MPG?
  14. Not til I give him DA FINGER. I can imagine it now... casual wave, get his attention.... then BOOM! f*** you. Such a considerate gesture!
  15. Welcome... and congratulations on your new Zed! That was the colour I wanted initially, but there isn't much choice this side of the water....
  16. Just read this today... not only drunk, but careless enough to abandon what I suspect to be his girlfriend, injured in the passenger seat! http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspected-drunken-driver-crashes-melbourne-home-af/nXN32/
  17. Welcome! Plenty of good tips littered around the forum
  18. They must not have much news to report on if they have to resort to this....
  19. RS8055

    Accident

    Sorry to hear! All the best for a speedy recovery and repairs!
  20. Only problem with gold/bronze wheels is that it is typically a Subaru thing... I myself have a Gunmetal 350Z (04 plate) and I am toying with ideas on what colour to have them done in. i was thinking a slightly darker shade of grey to the bodywork maybe...
  21. RS8055

    Amuse Style Kit

    That kit looks epic. Would be interested to find out the cost though.
  22. It is a pain but not too bad. Where are you located? Maybe someone local can give you a hand. I am located in Luxembourg... would be nice if someone was local, but I'm thinking doubtful! haha
  23. Ah @*!#, I was referring to BM's post where he went from Calais to Cologne. With you on that there are better roads that the motorway though! Got some great driving roads through the forest in northern Luxembourg... twists, turns, hairpins.... and the road quality in terms of tarmac and lack of potholes is fantastic. Further benefits to living in a tax haven.
  24. These seem quite good, but as I find it to be an absolute pain in the backside to change the bulbs I doubt I will do it (even though they look great!
  25. Has anyone fitted this exhaust? Is it any good/how's the sound?
×
×
  • Create New...